Chapter 8

"Well we have never seen the young master like that before," Finny said.

"Get use to it because I'm bring the smiles back into his life whether he likes it or not," I said smiling giving them a thumbs up.

The ride for the most part started getting ready boring We would sometimes talk and I would answer questions from the guys, at one point I fell asleep on Finny's shoulder and was later told by Mey-Rin who had a nose bleed going on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•(Third person POV)•

Alexis's head was resting on Finny's shoulder as she slept comfortably, her face was half covered with her strange colored hair and Mey-Rin and the rest of were so excited, it's been such a long time since the servants went on vacation.

'Oh my I can't wait this will be so fun!' Finny though.

After an hour or so Alexis final woke up. The carriage bumped a rock and almost sent her flying, but Finny grabbed her.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Oh yah almost died but that's normal," She said.

"Wait what!?" Bard yelled.

"Oh don't worry about it," Alexis said yawning.

"Uh-" I started.

"Hey do me a favor and wake me up when we're there," She said resting her head on Finny's shoulder again.

•(later)•

"I'm so bored yes I am," May-Rin said.

"Hey how about we play I-spy!" Finny said.

"That's a great idea yes it is!"

"Oi Tanaka how long till we get there?" Bard said.

"Ho ho ho ho." Tanaka said.

"Oh thank god my rump is starting to hurt, yes it is," May-Rin said.

After an hour of I-spy they arrived at the outskirts of the village. Finny thought he saw a baby but it was something else entirely. As they rode through the town they saw so many dogs, mey-Rin and Finny were so excited. Finally they had reached the Manner that they were to stay. Finny shook Alexis awake telling her they had finally arrived.

There was a maid outside of manner talking with Ciel and Sebastian.

'Are they waiting for Alexis?' Finny though.

Alexis jumped out of the carriage running to Ciel latching onto his arm as she tried to start conversation but Ciel yelled at her. Alexis's laughed and continued with the conversation. As she left she waved goodbye to the servants and the maid leading the way, the servants went on doing the work that they were brought on this trip to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited~

Please ignore the fact that I-spy wasn't created in the 1800s (I think) and sorry the chapter is so short, anyway peace out nerds.