Fangirl pt.1(Markiplier x reader):

(This will be a three- part story... all smut, don't worry!)

You were a huge fan of Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. You wanted not only to meet them, but to fuck them too. They turned you on like no porn ever did.

One day after meeting them at PAX, something amazing would happen...

(Your POV)
Mark led me to his hotel room and placed me gently on the comfortable bed.
He closed and locked the door and joined me. His lips met mine as he ground his pelvis against my clothed crotch.

His tongue snaked it's way into my mouth and his hand began traveling downwards. It wasn't until the cold air hit my legs that I noticed he had taken off my pants and underwear. He took his own pants off with his Markiplier boxers, revealing his large, stiff, hard member. I shuddered at the sight of it, making him smirk.

He kissed my neck, ripping open my blouse, and made his way down to my folds. His fingers pried them open with ease and he stuck his tongue to my slit. His tongue massaged the outside, slowly moving inside.

It thrusted in and out of my vaj.
"M-Mark... ah..." I moaned. His assault came to an end when I was close.

"No." He said, his pupils dialating. I wanted more of him.

"Mark, please fuck me?" I begged.
"I need you to beg me before I do that." He teased.

I made puppy-dog eyes at him and cried,"I'm begging you to fuck me, Markimoo!" before he finally started pushing in.

"Oh God..." Mark moaned. I was very tight and he needed time to adjust.

I bucked my hips up and clawed at Mark's back, causing both of us to moan loudly. He thrusted slowly into me, as if he was scared he would hurt me. It wasn't enough for me. I tried to create more friction by thrusting my hips upward, but Mark pushed me down.
"N-No, (Y/N). What's t-the magic w-word?"
He struggled to make words between moans.

"P-please Mark, go f-faster..." I begged, trying to buck my hips upward. I dragged my nails roughly up his back.
His thrusts became faster before he flipped us over. I rode him at the same speed to meet his thrusts. This position felt so much better.

We went faster and harder every 10 thrusts and the bed began to shake. Suddenly, a wave of pleasure flooded through me as I came.
"MARK!!! AH!!!" I screamed out.
He came right after, yelling my name. His semen flooded and overflowed my abused cavern.

Suddenly, the door burst open and Jack stood there with a credit card in his hand and a mortified look on his face.

"Mark, I am SO sorry! I just heard screaming and I thought-" Jack started but was cut off by Mark's lips against his own.

"Why don't you have a turn? You do know she's still horny, right?" Mark said after leading Jack further into the bedroom. I sat still on the matress, grinding my hips against it...

(Okay, so Septiplier will be a part of it for the whole threesome thing, so yeah. I'm sorry if this chapter
sucked.)