Hardware(Google IRL x reader):

I had just recieved a Google IRL unit from my friend, Matthias, since he didn't want it anymore.

The package was rather small to contain a man-sized robot. I set it on the floor and was about to grab a box cutter when the box popped open and the unit popped out. It looked rather glitchy...

"Okay Google." I said to wake it up.

"H-h-hello-o-o." It said, glitching with every subtle movement.

"Google... is there a way to fix this unit?" I asked, hoping for an answer.

"W-w-well-l, I-I-if the-ther-ther-there w-w-was any way o-o-other than an u-u-u-u-upda-da-date, I-I-it would have b-bee-been do-do-done alrea-ready." Google glitched an answer.

"Welp... we're gonna have to update you!"
I said, wanting to give it tasks already,"Google, can you update at the moment?"

"Y-ye-ye-yes." Google said before sitting down. A little holographic screen appeared at his chest level as he began his update.

After his update finished, his glitching stopped for the most part. He still bugged out every now and then, but he could still do stuff.

"Okay Google, follow me." I said before walking outside.

Google followed about twelve feet behind me.
I noticed to guys in hoods were following me as well.

I led Google to the park. I brought him to the swingset.

"Okay Google, sit down." I said. He sat cross-legged on the ground.
"No! Up here!" I corrected him, pointing to the swing next to me. He did as told.

He was sitting in the swing, waiting for orders.

"Google... God, you are so helpless..." I said, getting up.
I pulled the swing backwards and let it go. Google got a strange look on his face as he swung as if on instinct. 

I giggled at the sight of him.

As Google and I walked home, I noticed the same men from earlier. Without Google noticing, they pulled me into an alleyway. I screamed when they threw me down and began cutting my shirt.

I almost immediately saw Google behind the men.

"OKAY GOOGLE HELP ME!!!" I screamed, not wanting to be raped.

Google picked up one and threw him across the alley. Then the other met his fate to his own knife.

Google pulled me out of that alley and took me home.
He locked the front door and took me to my bedroom. He laid me down and locked my bedroom door.

He gave me a pair of pajamas out of my closet. I quickly threw them on and Google tucked me in. Google sat down in a chair and watched me drift off to sleep.
"Google? Are you able to have sex?" I asked.
"Yes. This Google IRL unit is equipped with certain hardware for such reasons. All that is needed is Admin Permissions and simple instruction."

An option for granting route access popped up on Google. I touched yes and he smiled at me... not evilly, but sweetly.

"Ms. Y/N, do you order me to have sex with you?" Google asked with a look of concern on his face,"You have escaped rape because I was there. Do you really wish to do such things after such a traumatic event?"

"Yes. Okay Google... have sex with me." I ordered.
He had a hardware alright! More like hard-on! He kissed my lips with passion.

"Ms. Y/N, with all due respect, you should have someone who is real do this with you." Google suggested. I giggled and kissed him.

He pushed me down onto my soft mattress and pushed his tongue past my lips. I allowed him to take dominance.

His hands pulled at my shirt as he ground against my clothed womanhood.

I was already wet when he began to kiss my neck while massaging my left breast. I moaned softly, the pleasure putting me in a trance.

His hands now pulled down my pants and panties. He massaged my clit as he sucked on my right nipple.

I arched my back and moaned loudly. I felt his lips move to make a smirk as he began to suck on the other nipple.

Google pulled his pants and boxers(also with glittery pastel blue "G"'s on them) and, in one thrust, took my virginity. It was painful, but Google kissed me the whole time while thrusting slowly and gently into me. Eventually, the pain disappeared and I begged him to go faster, an order he immediately obliged to.

"G-Google... ah..." I moaned. He was moaning and panting as well. Apparently, he could actually feel emotions and he could sense the world around him.

Our moans echoed through my bedroom as he thrusted harder and faster. The bed shook, Google looked as if he would overload.

Suddenly, a new feeling tied my stomach in a knot. Google's "erection" twitched, signifying that he felt it, too.

"GOOGLE!!!" I nearly screamed as I came.
He moaned loudly and ejaculated inside me. He pulled out of me and flopped next to me on the bed.

My eyes closed, the last thing I could hear before passing out being,"Google IRL unit 666 activating sleep mode."

The End.