To the park

IT stared up at the ceiling of his room, he never had a room, or a proper roof over his head, so he was taking it all in, and the last thing to look at was the ceiling. With nothing better to do, he started counting all of the little abnormalities on the walls and the ceiling. He could not sleep until it was time, so this was something to do until it was daytime, and the rest of his new "family" would be awake.

He decided that counting all of the random things that were abnormal or off to him would not help make time go any faster, and he knew that he had to at least eat one person per week or else he would starve come his hibernation. 

IT knew Georgie or even his brother Bill would be an easy target, but then if he killed one, he would have to kill the whole family, because or they would have known it was him, even with his mind games, some people are able to over come them. So far, he would not mind killing Bill, but IT knew that Georgie would be devastated to find his brother dead and that his friend had killed him so he decided against it.

 So IT discreetly snuck out of the house, and went on its way to lure some unsuspecting teen ( as no normal little kid would be awake at the hour) to their demise.

(Time skip to the morning)

IT could sense him before he made it to his room, and he knew that he was the "target". Georgie then opened the door smiling as he did so and said in a cheerful voice " Today's Saturday! Lets go to the playground!" 

Pennywise did one of his smiles, not really sure as of how to react to this, but he knew that Georgie would be upset if he turned his offer down so reluctantly he agreed, but not before using his powers to veil a disguise that only people besides Georgie and his family could see.

The disguise was to make him look like an ordinary man, no clown costume, and no clown face, but like I said before, Georgie and the rest of his family still saw Pennywise as a clown. 

Georgie then ran down the stairs while Pennywise followed him into the kitchen while Georgies mother was preparing breakfast. " Hey mom, Pennywise and I are going to the playground at the park." His mother gave him a look of untrust, but then as quick as the look came, it went, " What about breakfast?" His mother said as she flipped a pancake.

" We're good!" Georgie exclaimed as he grabbed pennywise's hand, and ran outside with him before his mother could say anymore on the subject. When outside, they started to make their walk to the park, which would go quick as Georgie had a lot to talk about.

They talked about video games, Tv shows, and how much Georgie did not like school. They also talked about their favorite past times, much of Pennywise had to lie about, as he really never had a past time that he would do, for him it  was a repetitive cycle of killing and sleeping.

Eventually they made it to the park and it was unlike anything Pennywise had ever seen on all his time on the earth. There were children running around in a game Georgie had called tag, there were squirrels cracking acorns, and many different kind of birds, the most abundant being the robin. There were also many trees and a lake with people fishing on boats, the sun shined just right through the trees creating a blissful effect.

'Now why have I not have chosen this  as a place to eat children...' Pennywise thought to him self.  Georgie shook IT out of his thoughts, and then told him he was going to play with the other kids. Pennywise decided to sit on a bench and relax, something that he had not done in a long time.

Childrens laughter and birds chirping filled the air, the sun making the skin warm and the trees fresh smell, 'This must be what it is like to be human..' IT thought, now keep in mind, he had no intention of being a human, no, IT was simply living in the moment, just enjoying life, seeing how nice it was to just sit back and relax and take a break from his life.

'I could enjoy this... this will be a nice year...'

((( so sorry this  came out a bit late, I had a problem of coming up about what should happen next so my sister, kind of gave me a start of Pennywise deciding against eating Georgie and it led them to the park,,, and they will be at the park for a little longer in the next chapter, and then after they are done at the park I'm not sure lol bye...