Time to head home

IT had no concept of 'Time' but he knew he had to learn this concept if he was to stay around Georgies family. IT opened his eyes and looked around, he saw that Georgie was no longer playing tag with the other kids but rather swinging as high as he could on a swing set.

Georgie was unaware that IT was watching him, but it was a good thing he was because Georgie made the swing go too high, and he flew into the air like a tiny rocket. Just before he hit the ground Pennywise had caught him.

"Gee, I'm glad I have you around, if you had not caught me, I would be hurt." Georgie looked up at Pennywise, who smiled in turn. IT then said " How about we start to head back to your mothers house, so she does not start to worry?"

Georgie muttered a sad aww to himself but began to follow Pennywise back to the house. Georgies sadness would not last long because now as he though it, he would be able to show Pennywise all his cool games, and he could teach him how Bill taught him how to make a paper boat.

Now showing an adult many different things without letting them have a turn in the conversation may be annoying at times, but Pennywise was no normal adult, and he found that learning from humans was fascinating. They made it back at around lunch time, when they went into the house, Georgies mother had just finished setting the plates for lunch.

"It took you two a while, did you have fun?" Georgies mother questioned, Pennywise did not answer, but Georgie went on to tell her how he played tag with the other kids and how Pennywise caught him when he fell from the swing. "Now Georgie, you won't get out of eating lunch, and I don't know what you like Mr.Pennywise, but I made you a sandwich in case you're hungry." 

Pennywise, now about to be rude told Georgies mother that anything she made was fine, and he thanked her for making something for him. That afternoon Georgie spent the whole time until bedtime teaching Pennywise how to make paper boats, and playing video games,

(I am sorry for this being late, I had no clue what to write about, but even so, I won't cancel a project and leave you hanging, I will tell you if I do, but this is not cancelled, the next chapter is a Monday, so you know what that means, school... I have a bit planned out, but please do not expect me to be a person who updates every week, this story is just me writing what comes to mind as I type on this computer that hardly works, can not wait though till I finish this because then I can type the next story and I think those of you who like The Phantom of the Opera will like it , bye)