1.First day of school

"Kylie get up!"my mother shouted from downstairs "you got 40 minutes hurry up"she shouted again making me groaned,who wakes up at this hour in a Monday!.Wait Monday. Monday! Today is the first day of school!.

Excitedly i got up to go take a shower,brush my teeth put deodorant and body cream.

I skipped to my dresser to get some underwear then get dressed. Today I was wearing some grey Nike joggers a white v-neck t-shirt with old school white and black vans.

I'm not a tomboy or a girly girl I'm just a girl i dressed comfortable sometimes i dressed fancy (fancy comfortable) like some jeans and a nice shirt,some other times i just wore joggers, a hoodie with converse. As for make up i like it simple some mascara ,very glossy lipgloss ,eyeliner. If Nicki is lucky I'd do my full face but I mostly do that if we have a dance competition.

Nicole or as i like to call her Nicki is my best friend since forever,my mom and her mom where bestie's to since they were kids. Nicki likes the way i do my make up and she always telling me to be more exaggerated with it but i never listen to her.

Today i decided to make her i bit proud and put on a little bit of foundation,do my brows,mascara and lipgloss not to much but enough for me.

When im done i go downstairs to eat breakfast, well to see my mom leave and tell me she's late for work so she couldn't do breakfast,not that i have problem with it she's a horrible cook.

"Hey mom,hey Ethan " I cheered excitedly as a entered the kitchen. Ethan was my little brother by little brother i mean i was older by 3 minutes.

Ethan looked more like my father his brown eyes,dirty blonde hair,pink lips,the jawline,muscles everything my father has my brother has to.

Me on the other hand looked like mom except the hair is the same as our father. I get my moms bright blue eyes, plump pink lips even the dancing skills.

Mom says that dad was a player back in the days he was super cocky and egotistical back in the days.Who would've guest that football players where like that.*note sarcasm*

Like father like son.

"Hello darling,I'm running late for work so there's no breakfast today."my mother said a bit of sadness in her tone. Told ya.
I gave her a reassuring smile I was already just to it the fact that my parents were totally absent in my life not that it bothered me the complete opposite i loved it, it gives me the freedom to do anything i want without them knowing it,i wasn't like those other kids that got in trouble just for attention.
"That's okay mom" I told her.

"But it's the first day of school mom" Ethan hissed,him in the other hand is always complaining he doesn't like the fact that mom and dad were absent in his life he needed attention that's why he went around sleeping with girls,being all cocky rubbing the fact that we have quite a bit of money in people's faces I hated it but I loved him even tho he was a dick to me sometimes he still took care of me in his way of course.

That's one of the small un-similarities he and my dad have.

"Ethan mom has to go to work,just eat a granola bar or something"
"Ugh shut up"
"You shut the fu-"
"Behave you two" mom cut me off giving us especially me 'the look'.
"Anyways have fun you're first day of school love you guys!!"
Mom said cheerfully.

"Oh and Kylie behave i don't wanna se or hear Mr.Magnolia any time soon"

Yeah remember  when I said that I could get in trouble without them knowing well Harold Magnolia is the tattle tell sometimes.