3.face red with swollen lips

Kylie's POV

"Finna smash?" Ryan asked.

"I mean yeah he's hot but I'll never smash" Marie answered.

Yes Marie isn't a virgin,yes Marie knows the meaning if smashing,yes she is just as bad as me and Nicole.

"You're crazy I'll totally smash" I said making Ryan chuckle.

"Can you guys stop talking about smashing Justin Bieber it's gonna make me puke" Nick says.

"How did we end up talking about that"Ryder asked.

"I don't know,but btw I'll totally smash" Cole answered.

Cole,the gay one Marie's best friend. He was one of the guys because even tho he's gay he plays a sick game of football.Every body likes him especially me,he's like my little manikin.

"Anyways we should do something this weekend"Ryder said.

Ryder is like our party planner he always wants to do something or it's either party's,sleepover,dirt evenings... those are my favorites. Dirt evenings (Ryder came up with that name)are those afternoons where we go around the neighborhood on or 2/4 wheeler toys.

The thought of dirt evenings reminded me of something.
" Ryder the Polaris next to Ry's truck is it yours?"

"Yes dad bought it for me yesterday for banging my stepsister"Ryder smirked.

I glared at him then making sure he's still watching my eyes I glance at Marie as in letting him know he's hurting her.

Marie quietly got up from her sit speed walking to the nearest bathroom,Ryder soon got up before Cole does to follow her.

"Well im going to leave,one of you text me what are we gonna do this weekend" Cole said kissing Nicole and I on the cheek.

"Bye"I said waving.

I start small conversation with Micco talking about random things while Nicole talks to Ryan, Nick and Danny went to get us Starbucks ,Ryder,Marie are still no show.

I wonder what is going on.

*smirk smirk*

"Right Kylie?" Nicole asked interrupting my conversation with Micco.

"Right about what?" I asked

"That you're gonna win Prom Queen." Nicole answered.

"Well I don't know about that,Britney can easily win" I shrugged.

Nicole snorted,Ryan scough and micco laughed.

"What's up with the
reactions?"I asked.

"You think if you run for prom queen Britney can easily win?" Ryan said.

I shrugged "yeah"

"That's funny,Really funny" Ryan said chuckling.

"What are you guys laughing about?"Ryder asked.

I look over to him and find him red with swollen lips making me arched an eyebrow I look next to him to find Marie the same red with swollen lips.

"Esto está interesante,¿verdad Nicole? (This is interesting,right Nicole?)"I said.

Me and Nicki Speak a very good Spanish thanks to Mrs.Delarosa

"What did you just say?"Ryder asked.

I looked at Nicki with a smirk,she's wearing the same expression,We both turn at the same time.

"Nothing"we say in sync.

"So what happened 'Ryder'?"I asked with a arched eyebrow.

"N-nothing"he suttered.

"So what are we doing this weekend "he quickly changed the subject.

"Sleepover at mine?" I asked.

"Yes"Nicole answered

"I'm down"Ryan said.

"Really?" I asked Ryan.

"Yeah if it's ok with you"

"Of course"I said

"Marie are you coming?"I asked

"Yeah"she said

"good text Cole"I said and she noted.

"What did we miss" Nick asked

"Nothing" I said looking at Ryder smirking..

Ryder shakes his head then says"nothing,where sleeping over at Kylie's house this weekend"

"That's gonna bee super lit" Danny said.

"Of course" I said sipping on my drink.

A/N

Don't know if I should keep ridding this book.