Chapter 4:Powerful Emotions

Annie's POV

I heard a knock from our basement door so i opened it and there was my mom
Mom:Annie wake everyone up we have to buy your school materials
Great. Shopping for school is the worst. But there's always a thing i would like about this. Outfits and our bags..but mom always told us to reuse our bag so we could save money..we have dollars of money and  the bag i'm using for homeschool was still bought when i was fifth grade! Could you believe this?! Mom said we could only buy new bags when we are finally going to Public School. And we're going to one now! Maybe tommorow? Im so excited to get new outfits and bag!! We all took a bath and changed out outfits i wore a top and black pants..we piled up in the car and drove to the mall first stop was notebooks and i needed to have 8 notebooks and the subjects were
Math
Chemistry
Language
Science
History
Physics
Music
French
Computer
Home Economics and Living livelihood (H.E.L.E)
I had to have French 😂😂 i've been waiting to learn French my whole life luckily Jayden told me that there was one in the school i'm going to..Mom told me to pick another two notebooks for extra so i picked another notebook with a qoute on it saying "Who says i need a man?" Written in calligraphy

And this

And also a sketch book

After shopping for our Materials we went to the bag shop and looked for some cute bags according to Jayden we need two bags a big bag and small bag the small bag is for exams then mom said we could have an extra one so we have three bags!!! This is my big bag

Hayley got a blue edition of that bag
For my small bag i picked an enbony bag it was designed with inspiring qoutes and cute flowers for Hayley she also picked an ebony bag but it was designed with colorful flowers.
After we shopped for bags and materials we decided to take a rest eat lunch at Chipotlé and get some popsicle I got a Rainbow Sherbet popsicle Hay-Hay got a Fruit Popsicle Jayden got Nutella Nut Popsicle Liz got a strawberry Popsicle Megan got a Strawberry sprinkled with fruit loops after that we shopped for school outfits we got new 6 outfits and some shoes also some caps...we got home at around 6:27 pm we dropped Jayden  Liz and Megan off at their house and we're bored right now..
Hayley:Mommy when we going to school?
Mom:Starting tommorow so you guys better fix your stuff..
Are their any friends gonna be their?
Mom:Probably all of your friends.
Really?!
Mom:Yeah..
Im so excited!!!
Hayley:Annie!! My room now!
I groan
Mom looks at us in curiousity and i smile back at her..me and Hayley goes up to her room and i sit down on her while she sits on her bean bag chair
What is it you wanna tell me?
Hayley:I've been always looking to the left. And to my left is Brennan's room and balcony, you know what i see almost every morning?
Uhm..no..
Hayley:I saw brennan the other day leaning his head on the wall almost crying.
What do i have to do with that?
Hayley:Don't you see?! Brennan likes you! He is always sad because of you!!
I have nothing to do with him!
Hayley:Atleast show him some Affection!!!
How?! I dont even like him.
Hayley:Yeah like him as a friend by treating him like a piece of shit.
Hey!! I'm not!
Hayley:Don't you see how hard it is to be rejected by someone you love?
I'm not rejecting him! If i date him he's just gonna keep on getting hurt!
Hayley:I didn't say date him just treat him like he's a part of something.
Are you saying he needs to be my friend?
Hayley:Even just your best friend.
I can't..
Hayley:So in that case you like Hayden?
I dont know!! Your making things complicated!!!
Hayley:Just admit it you like Hayden.
I dont know!! It's a struggle!!
Hayley:You just have to choose Annie.
I can't! I have powerful emotions!!
Hayley:I know you can just forget either one of them easily but you have to choose.
It's a struggle!!
Hayley:Look it's only the beggining your only in the fifth page there's more to go but in the other pages it gets harder so you have to plan immidiately in the begging.
I can't i need help..
Hayley:I can't help you no one can. It's your descion you can choose whoever.
I smile and hug her
I love Hayley so much..she's the best she always cares for me she's so loving..she always makes me laugh she always helps me with struggles..and life...how can i live without Hayley? She's my everything..moving on..Brennan and Hayden are struggles. I'm not being a brat bragging sl**ty kid. They're just such a struggle i just wish it could stop for once so i could live an original life!!! People have been everywhere hating on us! Telling me i should date again Hayden or Brennan or just a popular famous boy since me and Hayden broke up we had taken over the internet for a whole year!! Fan's haven't stop on shipping us some nights i would just cry about it..especially when i feel alone at Maryland i lost ALL of my friends. Literally ALL!  Sometimes i would think of killing myself..cutting my arm..choking myself..it would just take over my mind. It was so powerful..sometimes i've been out of the vlog.. people have hated over Hayley since she started to take over the vlog people was bored of her..some people said that she fought with me that's the reason why i wasnt in the vlogs but seriously i was in the corner of my room crying because of fame hate. Hayden. My friends..it was such a hard 2017...it wouldnt be so hard if Caleb was there but he wasnt..last year was almost as miserable when Bubba died...i've always been a happy kid around the camera but when we're not vlogging im the opposite of it. Problems were taking over my mind. I know it's just one small thing but something made it a bigger problem that it took OVER my mind litterally MY WHOLE MIND. And i dont EVER want it to happen again i might as well just be single for my life..
I did my night routine since i had a really long day..i changed into my unicorn pajamas prayed to Jesus and slept

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm all in my head trying to comprehend..Powerful Emotions..Love and Devotion..Oh sorry! Jammin to powerful emotions 😂😂😂 lolz i'm still gon' be a jpauler! I aint changing my life!!! Sorry if i dont have pics for Hayleybug i tried to put it der but the pics didnt work out..anyways im going to do the question of da day starting today and i really need to charge so bye luv u gyz dont forget to celebrate lyf!!
QOTD:What is your favorite soda?
AOTD:Mine is orange