Epilogue

"Keel? We have news!" The doctor's voice was filled with excitement.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"We made contact with the others!"

"More than one?"

"Yes, we found a new setting that allows us to tune in to the neural-consciousness".

"Incredible!"

"But it's not the best part. One of them, the weaker, with a lesser level of engagement... We were able to free him".

"Really? Is there hope for me?"

"We believe so".

"I'm glad to hear this good news!"

"We are conducting experiments with him".

"Him? Who is it?"

"Hasheid? Does this tell you something?"

"Yes, yes. Poor Hasheid".

"You never talked about him".

"One day I'd come to talk about him; he lived about four thousand years after me. So he's outside".

"Yes, we are excited about the progress. Our technology is getting closer to revealing the secrets of communication between the dimensions".

"I ask you to be very careful about that, folks. After all, it was in this way the old Vetmös brought demons into the world".

"Don't worry. Everything is being conducted very carefully. And besides, with negligible levels of Manotic Energy we doubt that any physical effect can break down the barriers between dimensions".

"Keep up the good work! I await more news!"

"We'll keep in touch, friend Keel".

"Goodbye!"

Despite all the bad things, and being under arrest in the eternal Ruby Chamber, I began to dream of freedom. In my dream, I wanted to find peace, reconnect with friends and relatives. Above all, I wanted redemption and to meet Shasticara again. In the end, most of my thoughts were about her. My beloved Shasticara.

THE END

Endnotes

[1] Nam-Luir, is a moon that shines with a strong blue hue. It's the place to where many elves believe the spirit of their dead go. Elven spirits are also called, Nam-Lu.

Acknowledgments

Publishing this book was only possible due to the generous help I received from my Father and my Father in law. I also would like to thank my loving wife for her continuous support. And finally, I thank all my friends that helped me develop the World of the Nine Moons.

About the author

Charles Hawkmoon is the pen name of a Brazilian writer who chose not to use his real name for international releases. He loves fantasy literature and science fiction, is an experienced Dungeon Master and have many works published in Brazil. Keel the demonslayer is his first book published in English and is set on a fantasy realm called World of Nine Moons. He enjoys writing fantasy, painting pixel art and playing the piano. He lives in Brazil with his wife, daughter and son.

 Upcoming titles

 World of the Nine Moons

The First King's Death

The Dark Eyes Ones - New Nexus Trilogy book I

The Sword of Red Tides - New Nexus Trilogy book II

The Forgotten Oracle - New Nexus Trilogy book III

Heir to Kamanesh

 Dellorian Chronicles

Ilya Gregorvich and the Lens of Doom

Ilya Gregorvich and the fall of Durkheim

Ilya Gregorvich and the Dark Prince

 Fantasy parodies

Fizarco

 Urban Fantasy

False Promise

 Post apocalyptic fantasy

The Girl of the Iron Leg