THANK YOU FOR READING! & I'm Branching out? & Future Dance Academy Projects!

Hey, guys! I'm so happy if you enjoyed Mute! I started this fic back in the eighth grade and I'm out of high school now, so it's really weird to think about. I know at times it seemed like I would never finish this story (there were times when even I thought I'd never finish it) But I did and I'd like to thank each and every one of you that followed me on this four-year journey! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story and THANK YOU FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO 17k! THIS IS MY MOST READ BOOK AND I'M HONESTLY SO PROUD OF IT AND YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON I FINALLY FINISHED IT BECAUSE ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN SO LOYAL ON THIS JOURNEY!

And I'll most definitely be posting more Dance Academy fanfiction, I already have a few ideas in the works!

Two oneshots! One focus on Tara's recovery after the show. One set during third year, where Tara starts to doubt her place with her friends and how to be the glue. One multi-chapter where Tara likes Christian first instead of Ethan and I've even debated about post a multi-chapter I've posted on my Tumblr that I'm still working on! As well as finishing my other DA fix on here, Life Goes On! So don't worry, I'll still be posting Dance Academy fics!

But for now, I have two new books in the Teen Fiction category that I'm really proud of and would love for you to read/vote/comment! Here are their covers and summaries!

THE CATFISHED CINDERELLA

Harper's life seems to be constantly changing these days

Harper's life seems to be constantly changing these days. With her parents dying a year ago and having to drop out of college to raise her little sister, she just wants a little stability right now. But that's not what she gets when her internet boyfriend drops a major bomb that he's a prince of a foreign country and he needs her help in order to become king of his country.

AND

THE POPSTAR CAPTAIN

T-Gage, child movie star, ballet dancer,  and now lead singer of Lightning Point is in trouble

T-Gage, child movie star, ballet dancer,  and now lead singer of Lightning Point is in trouble.   When she starts to follow her brother down the wrong path. Her father decides it's time to intervene and take her away from the fame and enroll her into the school he coaches football at.    Enlisting the help of his football boys was not planned. T becoming the captain of said football team was definitely not planned.    Nothing with T-Gage was ever planned. But one thing for sure, things will definitely be interesting for the 2017-2018 school year.    _________________________________________________________________________________    Tara "T" Gage has been a celebrity since the age of 10.  In the time she spent in the world of Hollywood,  T knows when to smile for the camera, how to take a picture with a fan, know how to fake cry on queue, and how to get through a horde of paparazzi seemingly unscathed.     But she's not in Hollywood anymore. No, she's in her hometown of Amity Sun and she doesn't know how to act anymore. She doesn't know where her queues are.  She's played the role of America's Sweetheart for so long, that she doesn't know who she actually is anymore.  Maybe it's time T found out.