Talkin' with Traffy-san

this request was made by ImSickOfSleeping ya~
hope you enjoy ya~
_______________________________________________________________

me: hello ya~ its me author-san ya~, today we have a guest ya~ it is Victoria ya~
*points at victoria*
*victoria waves*
me: and today we are going to ask...Traffy-san ya~!!!
*traffy comes out*
Traffy: for the last time...I don't like being called traffy...*glares evily at me*
me: *shivers* I-I don't care ya!!! let's just start ya~
*we all take a seat*
me: alright Victoria you may ask the two requested questions now ya'
Victoria: a-ah! okay...the first one is,I-If a loaf of bread is the last food on earth and it was in your hands...w-would you e-eat it?
*we both look at Traffy*
Traffy: *sweating and breathing hard, has a dark aura around him*why.on.earth.will.I.hold.a.fucking .bread...you know how that shitty thing fee-
me: OKAY traffy we get it just answer it simply(and no more cursing please ya')
Traffy: *glares at victoria* NO...
Victoria: *getting scared a lil' bit* r-right...
me: *notices how you reacted and slapped the back of Traffy* bad Traffy ya! 
Traffy: its LAW for f***'s sake
me: I said no cursing!!!
Traffy:as long as you don't call me traffy*evily grins*
me: deal!now back to victorai ya~
Traffy: what there's more?!
me: yes tra-*Traffy glares at me* I mean LAW, there's just one last question left ya~
*goes to victoria*
me:*whispes to victoria* are you sure you're gonna ask that ya? Iam sure he'll freak out ya~
Victoria *whispers to me*don't worry I have a back up behind me..
me:*looks behind her and sees a knife* riiiiight...I didn't know you had an evil side..
Law: Oi!!! you two what's taking so long-ya?
me: Hey do not copy me ya~! but anyways here's the q-question, V-Victoria
Victoria:*fakes smile* Are you and*ehem* DOFLAMINGO  going steady? OR do YOU enjoy the fanart of you two???
Law: *confused*what do you mean-ya?
me: I'll show you some fanarts BUT! swear to me you won't try to kill me or victoria once you see these pictures
Law: fine I swear now show it to me-ya
me: *gives him some pictures of him and doflamingo*
Victoria *gets ready if an attack comes*
Law: "..."
me: L-Law-san ya? 
Law:*hand trembles while holding the pictures*"..."
victoria:h-hey you alri-
*RIIIIIIIIP*
*Traffy quickly tear down the pictures*
me: s-so that m-means a n-no right y-ya~?
Law: *grabs me by the collar* you're coming with me and your gonna show me who drew those pictures-ya
me: w-what?! w-why meh Q.Q *struggles* V-Victoria Hellllllp!!!!
Victoria: don't worry I am coming for ya!!!*runs towards the both of us*
Law: *mumbles* not this time...* he closes his eyes*
Victoria: almost t-there! 
Me: hurry!!! he's gonna te-
Law:*quickly open his eyes and disappeared with me*
Victoria: e-eh?! *Victoria's knife hits nothing at all*
*a piece of paper a fell to the ground*
Victoria: *I grab it and read it* don't worry about me for now I have to escape from the raged LAW T^T but anyways you can come back again Victoria and please do not ask it again, now I am his temporary slave Q.Q but I'll escape somehow well then ciao.... -author-san ya~

*Victoria sighs and shakes her head*