Chapter4|I promise

I came home after practice with my dance instructor my legs could not hold me any more. When I walked into my house I immediately passed my mom who had prepared diner for me. As soon as I lied on my bed I fell asleep, my day was really hard.

Flashback:

The dance instructor seemed so calm whenever I did something wrong he just helped me out, this was kind of suspicious cause he is always so strict with everyone. During breaks he was patting my hair and rubbing my back and he made me feel awkward. However we practiced a lot, we tried doing choreos of gee, be my baby and like ohh ahh. I felt a little better about my dancing skills.

I told him goodbye and went back home, we planned to meet the next day at the same time.

End of flashback

"Jiyeon wake up" I woke up to my moms voice. "What's wrong with you? Ahhh what time is it" when I looked at my clock I went crazy. It was 9:30, I AM AN LATE MORE THAN AN HOUR.

I got up immediately I put on my clothes and started heading to the door.

"Jiyeon please eat something before you leave" my mom reminded me. "Sorry mom not now mom, sorry" I said banging the door behind me.

I was running as fast as I could until I reached the company. I looked at the building, I wasn't sure if I wanted to look at the disappointed faces of the other girls.

I finally took the decision to go in. When I walked into the practice room with the head facing the floor. I was attacked by a hug from Mei qi

"Why are you so late, we were worried" she said. "You look sick did you get enough sleep" Exy was right I felt sick. Last night I was home at 2:00 o'clock in the morning bye to practice.

"I am al-alright" I answered cause I didn't want to tell the members, I don't think that they are going to agree with my choice.

"He-hem" the dance instructor said and we all looked at him. "Bona do you want to become an idol" he said with a serious face."yes, of course"

"Then you should take your job seriously don't be late again, now let's continue" he said. I can't understand how he is able to change his traits so quickly. He was so kind last night.

I didn't say anything and started practice to our song.

At the lunch break the girls kept putting food in my plate. "Come on you have to eat you have barely touched your food" Xuan told me while giving me a piece of meat. "Thanks but I am not that hungry" I smiled sadly. I was hungry I hadn't eaten anything except from some salad.

I watched TV it wan yeonjung again she was so beautiful, I wish that I could be as talented as she is.

Flashback:

3rd person:

Bona and Yeonjung were called at the CEO's office. "Girls we decided that you girls will of the three people who will represent starship in produce 101" when the girls heard that they started jumping and screaming happily all over the office. The two girls are very good friends since they first joined the company and they did everything together and the fact that they were taking part in a show like this was amazing. But good things do not last for long.

A week before joining the show Bona broke her ankle and she wasn't able to go. Both girls were disappointed they wanted to be in the show together but they knew that this could not happen. Bona was replaced with another girl.

Yeonjung was packing her clothes and Bona had come to help her. "Hey don't cry.... it's okay" Bona said hugging the crying girl. "We promised to debut together" she cried out. "Hey be strong do well and we are going to meet again I promise" they promised that they were gonna meet again.

Bona looked at her friend getting into the taxi. She knew that if yeonjung debuted they wouldn't see each other for a long time but she didn't care. She waved as yeonjung was leaving.

End of flashback
And that was the last time I saw my friend in person. Now I can only see her on TV hoping that she will debut

To be continued....

Hi these time the update didn't belay that much right? Hope you liked it, i love yeonjung and I wanted to include her more so I wrote this chapter. Well this fanfic may end soon or I could add more things and do it longer cause I have received a lot of love please write me what you think. Love you all

Admin: teddy bear 🐻