Chapter5|I got sick

I was at the practice room with my dance instructor we did a few songs and when I was ready to leave the dance instructor came into my direction and squeezed me against the wall. He started petting my hair and he kissed me on the forehead.

"You know Bona one day you are going to become a great idol that everyone is going adore but only if you listen to me and do exactly as I say" he whispered in my ear. He was to close and I started freaking out when he started looking and feeling up my whole body. I kind of snapped and I gave him a slap on the cheek and then I ran out of the practice room heading home.

When reached home I was already tearing up. I passed my mom as quickly as I could and ran to my room. I locked the door and started crying on my pillow. My belly started aching badly and I felt dizzy I went to the bathroom and I vomited my heart out. I don't even how much time I was in the bathroom but when I came out I fell asleep immediately.

"Jiyeon, Jiyeon what's wrong baby please open the door" my mom yelled but I was already asleep.

At the morning I couldn't get up from my bed, I couldn't even open my eyes. My whole body was in pain. When I finally managed to put myself in a sitting position I opened my phone it was already 3.00 pm, I had so many missed calls by the girls. I immediately called Dayoung

"Bona we were so worried about you, are you okay" she said in a concerned tone.

"I am fine, just a little sick, I won't come to the company today please continue without me" my voice was to weak to even answer to her.

"Okay I get you.... do you want me to pass by later" "no I don't want you to get sick too" I answered and ended the call.

I opened my door my mom was at the kitchen cooking. "Hi mom it looks like I am going to stay here today..." I said sadly. My mom approached me and put her hand on my forehead "honey you have a fever go lie on your bed and I will bring you some soup" she said softly.

I sat on my bed while my mom fed me some chicken soup and then I fell asleep again. The girls came by but I was sleeping this my mom told them to leave. When I woke up I had a small candy box near my bed. This girls are amazing.....

Dawon pov:

The girls and I are really worried about Bona she is not eating well lately and now se is sick. She is a grown woman now but I am still worried I hope she eats well and she gets a rest.

At the practice room our instructor seemed very furious when Dayoung said that Bona won't come today. He seemed like he was ready to kill. However practice wasn't the same without her. Also Bora and Dasom from Sistar came to watch out practice they are so kind they even bought us lunch afterwards and they seemed so concerned when we told them about Bona.

We also decided on the leader of the team is going to be Exy cause she is always concerned about us, she is a little stressed of having to handle a team of 11 more girls but I believe she will be just fine.

After the practice today we went in Bona's house and OF COURSE Luda had to bring candies for Bona.... she was sleeping though trust we just got into her room and left the candy and then leave. We went to my house and watched a nice movie accompanied by popcorn.

To be continued....

Abmin: teddy bear 🐻

Hi guys sorry for the 2 week delay and for the small chapter I didn't have time and inspiration but here you are promise that the next chapter will be better.... ❤️❤️❤️ thanks for reading and please vote and comment cause it give me motivation to write more... love you all bye 😘😘