Chapter 77

~Anna's POV~

"SHISUI!"

I shielded my ears and stepped away from the door as the two men hugged each other.

" Its been a long time Itachi."

"Yucks. Step away ugly, only I can hug him!" I whined dragging Itachi by the arms.

"Possessive, I see." The newcomer mused.

"Anna its alright." Itachi told me and I pouted, jealousy seeping in again.

"Fine then. I'm going to have a meal. I will be in my room if you need me." I let Itachi go and started walking when he stopped me.

"What are you going to eat?"

"Biscuits."

" Okay." I waved and went in the kitchen then took the crunchy food and left for my room.

Munch. Munch.

Finished. What do I do now? Will think of it later, first let's go dump the wrapper.

I went downstairs, whistling lightly and after throwing the wrappers, when I was making my way back upstairs, Itachi called me.

" Hmm?" I went in the living room and sat beside Itachi. " Ugly is still here."

" Itachi, really, you could've picked someone with more manners." Ugly said. I stuck my tongue out at him. " See what I mean?"

"By the way, what's your name?" I knew his name but I wanted a formal introduction.

" I'm Shisui. Uchiha Shisui, MiLady." He stood up and bowed a little.

" Not nice to make your acquaintance Shisui."

" Itachi, she's so mean!" He whined.

" You must have given her a wrong first impression. It really matters, you know." Itachi stated. I smirked.

" Siding with your girlfriend eh? Real nice, man."

" Of course I will side with her."

" By the way, why are roaming about with a sheet and what happened to your head?" Shisui asked, pointing at me.

"I busted my head open and the weakness is making me feel cold." I answered plainly and shrugged.

"Is it....is it normal for you?" He meant the wounds.

"Quite normal nowadays." Itachi replied in my stead.

"Except I don't know how this one happened." I muttered. Shisui looked horrified.

"And you don't need to know until you get better." The Uchiha beside me pushed.

"Oh well." I got up and was about to leave when I noticed I was hungry again. "'Tachi, what's for dinner?"

"Didn't you just eat?" Shisui pointed.

"Biscuits don't count."

"You're getting better I see." Itachi mentioned with a smile then got up as well. "How about Ramen? Shisui?" I wasn't asked since everybody knew I loved Ramen.

"Yes!" I looked weirdly at the sudden display of energy from the older one.

~

" Isn't it like a lady's job to cook and clean?" My eye twitched as the words escaped Shisui's mouth. It was after dinner when Itachi and Eric were doing dishes, which I offered to do but got scolded.

"Why aren't you doing it then?" I asked turning the tables in my favour.

" Are you calling me a lady?"