Chaper 1

Ok so this is her user you will only get what I'm saying if you read the description killing-stalking-gal and Yuka is just a name that I have always wanted most of what Yuka does or has is based off of me yes that is right the characters I use in this story will be based off of real people...
Yuka:me
Kyomi:kenedi
Hinata:Anthony

Also the picture up there is suppose to be the black shadow thing ok and it's name is hinata
----------------------------------------------

Yuka P.O.V

*sigh* it was already 2:07 am and i was just sitting on the roof of my house listening to music I haven't been getting sleep lately but it doesn't effect me anymore I had just text my friend kyomi goodnight and went back inside to sleep it was already summer so I didn't have school so as I crashed down in my bed I finally let sleep take me over when I woke up I felt dizzy so I sat there for a minute then got up but when I did i realized it was still night time when I grabbed my phone to check the time it still read 2:07 I was token aback by this and let it slide then it happened I saw a tall black shadow like figure I wasn't surprised by this because I'm was used to seeing hallucinations it just became a normal thing for me but the it started talking "hehehe...you...you are the one!!!" It said "what-what!! You're not a hallucination!! And I'm the one what does that mean!!" I said but before any thing else could happen I fell asleep but the thing said "hehe you'll see...you'll see."

Kyomi P.O.V

I had texted Yuka for the third time and she still didn't answer me I started to get worried about her because I know about here depression and she knows about mine I was afraid she had another suicide attempt but there was nothing I could do about this because I live very far away from her I can only hope that she is ok but just then a dark shadow thingy appeared in front of me "hello my young lady I am hinata and I am here to bring you to you're friend in the land of nightmares!!!!" before i could protest I fell in a deep sleep but I heard one last thing before I fell asleep "now the fun begins!!"