T H I R T E E N

Scarlett had been ripped from her slumber by multiple poundings on her door. Obviously Jace had too as they both jumped up. Scarlett scrambled out and unlocked the door and whipped it open, giving the gang a death glare.

They all had their hands up, almost like they were about to bang on the door again.

"Clary got the Mortal Cup." Alec breathed out. Scarlett's eyes widened and Jace stumbled up behind her, his eyes still half lidded. He had his arm on the door beside Scar. Izzy have Scarlett a smirk with suggestive brows. Scarlett rolled her eyes slightly and deeply inhaled.

"So she's not so useless after all?" Scarlett joked, which resulted in a scoff from Clary. Scarlett chuckled slightly and Scarlett got nudged in the side with Jace's elbow. She still snickered even after her slapping Jace's shoulder.

A flutter was heard and the gangs eyes widened before Alec ran in, and swung at someone. Scarlett turned to see Castiel side step Alec.

"Castiel!" Scarlett gasped. She walked up to the angel and crossed her arms. "Why are you here?" She spat as Jace walked up next to her.

"Come with me. We have to train." He said as he raised his fingers. Scarlett grabbed Jace as Castiel touched her forehead and once she opened her eyes they were in a forest with a wide clearing. Scarlett was in a black t shirt, black shorts, and black shoes. Her hair was back in braids.

"How the-" Once she realized Jace was with her she immediately ran to him. Jace was blank faced and not moving. He then swung at Scarlett. She ducked it and kicked him in the stomach. It was a reflex and she yelled once she realized what she had done. He stood back up and swung again and again. She had dodged most of them, but every time she got hit she felt stronger. She had began to hit him back. She hated it but she was slowly knocking him down until he was bloodied and barely breathing.

She had tears falling down her cheeks as her knuckles were cut and bloodied as well. She couldn't stop herself. She felt powerful and invincible. But with every hit that Jace got on her it caused her strength to raise.

She felt arms around her shoulders, trying to choke her. She spun to see Jace with his hands at her throat and an angered expression. She stomped her heel down on his foot and ended up palm striking his nose and breaking his nose. He stumbled back, clutching his face before dropped his hands and charging right at Scarlett. Her eyes widened before she side stepped and tripped Jace. He fell right into his nose, lodging the bridge of his nose up into his brain, killing him.

"No..." Scarlett sputtered.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and she grabbed it and flipped the person over her shoulder. It was Jace but he then grabbed her ankles and made her fall to ground. She felt like she was insane.

Scarlett began to fight back again. This went on for a long time.

"Why are you doing this to her?" Jace asked Castiel as they stood, watching Scarlett sob while fighting.

"Because. She needs to understand that sometimes even her loved ones will turn on her." Castiel spoke with the same tone, it never wavering.

"But I would never." Jace retorted angrily at the angel. Castiel's lips curled at the ends.

"You have no idea if anything that you will do. Don't make promises you won't be able to keep." Castiel responses before his lips fell back to the same straight line.

"I think that's enough of this exercise." Castiel spoke aloud. He walked pass the small barrier and the clone Jace fell to the ground as she snapped his neck.

The real Jace held up his hands in defence as he walked closer. Scarlett was breathing heavily, and bloodied. "I'm the real Jace. I promise." He started nervously.