Chapter 1 - A long night and a bet

A/N: Hey guys, this is my first story, please go easy on me, I will be better with experience.

The idea of this ff was based on one long comment thread between me and my friends. So I would like to dedicate this ff to @Suzushi, @SeragakiMoru, @Katikatka, @JyliMini and @PphaNwayo.

"Y..Yo is the mo...most adorable crea...creature" hiccuped Phana angrily. "He...he is the mo...most sexy as well. I can prove it to you."

"You are on Ai'AssholePha" shouted Beam, smirking mischievously.

"Ye...yes, let's make a bet" grinned Kit drunkenly.

"But yo...you also have to off...offer something if I win" swayed Pha in his chair.

*Flashback*

"That was fucking hard" Beam let out a frustrated sigh.

The illegal doctor gang was just finished with their latest block test and Professor Aunty gave them an especially hard time. They studied day and night for weeks, and now they were ready for some fun.

"Let's go drinking" ordered Pha "we all deserve some rest"

"Count me in" told Kit and Beam in unison.

"Let's meet at the usual bar in an hour"

They all agreed to that and went to their respective cars to get their rooms to change. After an hour, Beam and Kit was at the bar, waiting for Pha to show up. They ordered some drinks for themselves and Phana. They decided to start on the drinks as they were waiting. After couple of minutes, they started to get pissed. It was their Boss' idea to go drinking, so why is he not even here? Kit tried to call, but no one was picking it up.

25 minute has passed and finally Pha arrived in a hurry.

"Hey, where have you been, Asshole Pha?" hisses Kit.

"Sorry guys, but before I came, I had to visit my wife I couldn't wait to see him."

"Yeah, yeah we know that you are a good husband, so let's get drinking already" smirked Beam. He had an idea to make his Boss pay for his lateness. Little he know, that this idea of his turns out to be something different.

As the time passes, they chug down several glasses of drinks and they start to get drunk. Pha of course, as always, starts to brag about his wife. He can't stop to praise his cuteness and thoughtfulness.

"Ai'Asshole, you don't have to brag about your wife to us. We know that he is cute. Everyone knows that he is cute."

"Yeah, but he not only cute. He can be sexy as hell if he wants to" Pha is already quite drunk to control his words. "I was late today because he was so happy to see me, he..." he trails off, smiling sheepishly.

"No...no, I can see his cuteness, but not his sexiness" Beam teased Pha "Ok, he has milky white skin, but that is not enough to be sexy"

Pha grunted angrily, and downed an other glass of alcohol.

"Ha...have you ever seen m...my wife's ass? Or his thi...thighs?" he slurred.

"Y..Yo is the mo...most adorable crea...creature" hiccuped Phana angrily. "He...he is the mo...most sexy as well. I can prove it to you." 

"You are on Ai'AssholePha" shouted Beam, smirking mischievously.

"Ye...yes, let's make a bet" grinned Kit drunkenly.

And that lead to the present moment.

*Back in Pha's room* (Pha's POV)

OMG, Asshole Beam just said that my Yo is not sexy. I can't accept that. I just can't. Even though a tiny voice in my head tells me to stop this stupidity, I can't stop. I won't stop.

We are currently sitting in my room with Ai'Beam and Ai'Kit and discussing the terms of our bet. To be honest, discussing means very drunken rambling, but whatever. On the way back, we went to the convenience store to buy some more alcohol. It was Ai'Beam's idea.

"Sooooo, the rules are the following" smirks Beam at me "We all have a shot of alcohol and turn by turn and the one who can't keep up looses. If we loose, we will be your servants for a whole month"

"Shiiaa!" yells Kit as he sways in his seat "But what we will ga...gain if we win?"

I also sway a little and turn to Beam in anticipation. Getting them as a slaves for a whole month is an amazing opportunity. Of course, they are following most of my orders, but being my slaves are a different level. I can make them clean my room for me, or take notes on the classes, while I take Yo to a date. I can't loose this opportunity, plus I have to defend my wife's honour. There is no way I would loose to them, I know I can handle alcohol, and I am awesome in many ways, so I feel safe in this bet.

"We should experience first hand, how sexy Yo is" drops Beam the bomb.

A/N: So, how was the intro? Hope you all liked it? If you can spot any mistakes, let me know.