Chapter 3 - Don't think we let you off the hook

Pha's POV

He has WHAT?? WHAT THE FUCK HE SAID HE HAS???

With my throbbing head, it is hard for me to comprehend, what my asshole of a best friend says. He has a video about last night? But how? Or why?

"Don't shout Ai'AssholePha!" shouts Kit and then he cradles his hurting head in his hands. "I have a splitting headache"

Ups, I shouted my thoughts out loud. I am nursing my head right now, all this ruckus makes it hurt more.

I stand up and walk to the sink to pour some water to myself and my friends. I also take out some pills for hangover and hand it to them. Yes, even to that traitor, Ai'Beam. We sit in silence, not looking at each other. Or to be precise, Kit and I look at other ways, while Asshole Beam is still grinning.

I am silently contemplating methods of snatches Beam's phone and delete the video when he starts to speak.

"Don't even think about it, Ai'Pha"

"What?" I bark back.

"Methods of deleting the video. I have already saved it to my cloud"

DARN. This ass of a friend knows me way too much. I am now sulking silently.

"I am not sure I want to see anything about yesterday" whines Kit "I might throw up"

"Oh trust me, you want to see this Ai'Kitty" I really want to wipe that sly smile of Beam's face now.

"Can't we just forget it?" I have to try to ask. This is my last ray of hope.

"Nope"

So we sit down and watch the video. Oh my God, this is embarrassing. Watching me rambling about Yo's tights. Of course, everything I have said is true, but this is soo not their business. I am never drinking again.

As the video goes on, my face becomes heated. OMG, what have I done! I technically offered my wife to them... As the video ends, I can see that I was down before Beam.

Fuck...

FUCK!!

I have lost. How can I get out of this? I mean a man doesn't go back on her words. But if I can find a loophole. Think Phana, think!

"I still can't believe this" says Kit amazed. "So what happens now? How will he prove that Yo is sexy?

Yes, that is a good question... I don't want to think about it. Yo is mine and mine alone.

Beam moves to Kit's side to whisper in his ears. Still I am able to catch some of his words.

"...imagine what can we ask... yes, anything... this is an excellent material..."

"...yes... yes..."

What are you talking about assholes?

"So Ai'Pha, we decided, that we are giving you two choices" Beam announces. "Either you prove your wife's qualities or we can have a huge favour to ask from you anytime we want. And you have to fulfil our wish, no backing on it"

I breath in relief. Of course, I am not stupid, I chose the second option. 

A/N: Sorry, it is only a short filler chapter, because the last couple of days were extremely busy and the internet was also not really reliable.

But I promise, in the next chapter, we can all hate Prink to our heath content.