author's note

Dear Reader,

Thank you so much for reading and completing Beyond the Lights. It's one of my favorite movies, and I had so much cunning adding my own twist to it and creating this book.

I decided to make the final author's note it's own part in the book, because it's going to be lengthy because I'm going to explain a few things.

First, one thing that I really wanted to fit into the story that I wasn't able to work in anywhere was Diggy and Simon's wedding. However, stayed tuned, because there may be a possibility of that happening in the future in a one-shot or maybe a short story. *wink, wink*

Second, Aiden was supposed to die. I had it set that he was going to die before I even started writing it, but when I got halfway through the book, I realized that there was no way I was going to be able to make myself do it. So, instead I chose for him to live. Plus, I realized that Aiden didn't have to die, and I don't care if it was cheesy or not. Sometimes cheesy and cliche is good. This is the second book that I've completed, and Sex Therapy had a happy ending, but don't expect everything to be that way.

Third, how would you guys feel if I made a spin-off book featuring Dr. Tracey Sullivan? I love Morris Chestnut, and I want to explore his character some more. I originally wrote him as just a doctor with no name, but then as I was finishing out the scene where Rio sees Aiden after his surgery, I gave him a name, and then I immediately pictured him as Morris Chestnut, and I have a few ideas for a story of his own. If I were to do it, it would kind of be like how this book was as sort of spinoff of Sex Therapy with Aiden. I don't know yet, though. What do you guys think?

Lastly, I want to say thank you again! If you have any questions for me about the book or anything else, drop them in the comments and I'll be more than happy to answer them!

Yours truly,
CullenKing