11

Apparently surprises do keep on coming in the form of a very over ecstatic Lucy who mind you, broke into my house I'm betting, did not knock when she bursted into my room and proceeded to body slam me on the bed. Thankfully I was in a tank top and pyjama pants and sadly no Elijah this whole week with me. I was starting to realize that my sleeping arrangement was not what I wanted anymore. It seemed for the short time I had slept with Elijah now I craved his warmth in the night and was sad to not wake up to him in the morning wrapped in his arms. I was totally pathetic knowing I slept a hundred times better with him then alone. It was like my body was restless without him now. Stupid hormones I thought as the cramping began even more so with a body above me pushing my stomach into the mattress uncomfortably.

"Come on Seren! Get up! Get up!" She bounced happily above me then groaned when she pulled back the covers releasing the little warmth I had cocooned around me in the cold room.

"Why do I need to get up and more so, why are you in my house?" I growled as she giggled.

"Lucas let me in. By the way you should really use your fireplace it's freezing in here." She said as I opened my eyes glaring at her.

"Yes I know thank you very much but unfortunately I can't light a fire for the life of me in that thing. The trap is stuck again." I retorted trying to pull my comforter from her grasp but was denied with her freakishly tight grip on it.

"Oh Seren for all those brains you can't do the simplest thing. Just have Alpha fix it." She giggled getting up. "Now get dressed in warm cloths because it snowed last night while you were sleeping!" She sung happily as I looked over to my balcony covered in a inch of snow.

"If the sun comes out long enough it's going to melt." I reflected fingering my limp hair smoothing over the feather making me miss Shadow even more in his absence as well.

"The better to get up quicker so we can enjoy it while it last!" She exclaimed walking into my closet throwing out a long sleeve blue v neck shirt with dark blue skinny jeans, my black ugg boots I thankfully sprayed with water repellent throwing socks and a thick black trench coat on my bed.

"Well if by what everyone says there will be a ton later." I retorted setting up now as she came out seeing her in a similar outfit she picked for me only with a dark green shirt instead, her orange ginger hair tied up high in a ponytail.

"Sirenna come on. I'm only sixteen hours away from my eighteenth birthday and then I'll no longer be a single women again!" She sung happily as I groaned again face planting into my pillow.

"I swear Lucinda, if your saying it's eight o'clock in the morning right now I'm going to murder you before you can even meet him." I breathed her happy chirp of a voice grinding on my sensitive morning ears.

"Okay it's eight o'five in the morning." She said cheekily as I started to move throwing a glare at her as she took a few steps back. "Now get up and get dressed. I'll go make pancakes!" She yelled running out the door smartly until my mind clicked on what she had just said.

That got me up quick remembering her fail at cooking meat. Pancakes would burn with fire if she attempted to use my stove. Hastily I got up brushing my teeth guessing the amount of time it would take her to make the batter. Brushing my hair then threw on the cloths she had pick draping the coat over my arm as I flew down the steps fingering my choker setting it comfortingly around my neck skittering to a stop in the front room.

"Nine minutes and forty five seconds. That's got to be a record." Kara said with a stopwatch looking fierce in all black tight long sleeve v shirt and jeans, her legs encased in knee boots as I grinded my teeth seeing Lucy beside her with Todd rolling his eyes.