Prolouge

There was a ear piecing scream coming from the young Angel in training named Asher. He was being whipped with the utmost force the Angel Trainer could do.  There was nothing that Asher could accept kneel and take it. All because he was caught gazing to the world below.

Azrael despised this child, for he was the only one among the Angels to be born and not created by God himself. Even though he wasn't created, God treated as if he was better than the rest. For Ash was more powerful than 2,000 Angels combined, but he didn't know that nor did the other Angels of the Heavens. Azrael wanted to make his life a living hell in heaven. 

 When Azrael had finished whipping the child, he simply walked away leaving the child to heal but not before he uttered five words that would impact Ash's life more that he would ever know.

"You can never be loved".

The child laid there and wept as his wounds healed. He vowed that he would never let anyone see him show emotion and that he would never show love to anyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                     Mean while in the Underworld

Silence the demon king shouted. Instantly quieting his throne room which was now filled with 30 very nervous low class demons. The demon king looked around the room to see if anyone dared to test his patience.

"No harm will come of my daughter for she is the heir to my crown and my kingdom" he said glaring at his subjects. "For she has more power than can be imagined and to ensure her safety she will be sent to the land of the living to hide who she really is.  All her memories will be hidden until her 18th birthday, which is when she will claim the crown of the Nekalovs kingdom". He said to reassure his people.

If the room wasn't so quiet King  Felix would have missed the faint whisper of a question.  the demon asking the question dared his fate by stepping forward and restating his question.

"King Felix, with all do respect your majesty, what are you going to do about her powers". The demon asked clearing stating what most of the other demons were thinking.

Without hesitation, the king stood his ground. "My daughter shall keep her powers with her but they will be unknown to her only coming out to protect her in times of dire need". He said glaring holes in to the demon that voiced his question.

Later that Evening within the Nekalovs' palace, King Felix and his wife, Octavia  were saying 'Goodnight' to their daughter Emmaline. Most nights before she went to bed she always wanted to show her parents a new trick that she learned.  Emmaline being only 5 at the  time had lit herself on fire by a mere thought her body was completely flaming but not burning her fuzzy pajamas. After being on fire for a good 30 seconds she became as pale as a statue  and distinguishing the fire that had been all over her body with  the freezing cold, it looked as if steam was rolling off the child. Her lips her blue but she wasn't shivering, she had a playful smile on her face as she began to make snow fall from the ceiling. Her mother was amazed at what her young daughter could do, but an unkind thought came to her. She knew that the demon Castor, would soon come for their innocent child and claim the throne as his.

"Emmaline" Queen Octavia interrupted her daughters concentration which caused Emmaline to return to her fair skinned color and the snow from above to stop falling. "My darling, I'm extremely impressed with you skill". Emmaline beamed with pride at her mothers words. 

Queen Octavia turned away from her daughter to look at her silent husband behind her. She knew the time had come, Emmaline's powers were becoming stronger and the King and Queen didn't want to risk taking a chance by keeping their daughter in the Underworld where Castor would look first. The King nodded his head slightly and his wife. walking over to Emmaline, he bent down and hugged her. Before letting go the King place his had on her forehead. He hid the memories of the Demon Kingdom, the memories of her powers, and replaced them with memories of normal human, loving parents that were killed in an accident when she was 5. He did this to ensure she would not go in search of her long lost parents.

With the deed done, the king sent her into the land of the living to living 13 years without knowledge of demons and powers.