Chapter 2

~Martinus POV~

I got up and walked out of my house. I wasn't looking we're I was going and I accidentally walked into someone and the ended up on the ground. When our eyes locked with each other she has beautiful blue eyes that sparkled in the sun, light freckles going around her face and beautiful silky light brown hair.

Martinus- Jeg er så lei meg.

Girl- English please.

Martinus- Oh right, I'm so sorry I knocked you down.

Girl- It's ok, I'm used to it.

She mumbled the last part, so I couldn't quite understand what she said.

Martinus- What was that?

Girl- Nothing.

Martinus- Here let me help you up.

I extended my hand, since she was still on the ground. She reluctantly grabbed my hand, her hand really soft.

Martinus- So what's your name?

Girl- Ellie, yours?

Martinus- Martinus, are you new here?

Ellie- Yea, I moved from Australia.

Martinus- Thats along way from Home. Do you want me to show you around?

Ellie- Yea, that would be nice.

She gave me a warm smile and I gave her one back. We started walk for a little bit and it was silent until she spoke up.

Ellie- So you are sort of like my tour guide.

I did a small chuckle

Martinus- Yea, I sort of am

We walked around showing her places all around Trofors, the football field, the school, park and the shops. We talked the whole time and it was really nice to get to know Ellie. She is so sweet and kind, but she doesn't like to talk about her self a lot.
It was nice Ellie not knowing who I am cause most girls like to hang out with me for fame or the money.
After I sort of finished our little tour we walked back to her house. Ellie started walking up the steps to her house and I quickly yelled out before she went inside.
Martinus- Hey Ellie, can I please have your phone numbers

Ellie- Yea sure it's 0#########

Martinus- Thank you

After Ellie went inside I ran back to my house and quickly ran up to my room. As soon as I got out my phone Marcus came barging into my room

Marcus- Martinus, why are you in a rush, you made me drop my sandwich?

Martinus- Because I met this girl and I got her number and I really want to text her.

Marcus- You should invite her over, so I can meet her.

Martinus- Sure that is a good idea and can you get out.

Pointing towards the doors, Marcus started to walk out the door and stopped just before going out the door frame.

Marcus- You also need to make me a sandwich.

Marcus said clicking his fingers, then he turned back around and walked out the door.