Music Video

Clara's POV:

I scrolled through my phone, mindlessly reading tweets and retweeting fan edits.
I'm Clara Moon. I'm 17 years old and I'm 1/5 of the We Did band.

"GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM, ALEXIS!" Kayla yelled, resting her forehead on the bathroom door. "GIVE ME LIKE TEN MORE MINUTES!" Lex screamed from inside the shower. "YOU SAID THAT AN HOUR AGO!" Leena said back, curling the last strand of her hair.

I smirked and applied chapstick. "Do you think we'll see those hot guys again?" Tanya asked, smoothing down her satin shirt.

"I sure hope so.." Kayla said as Lex came out of the bathroom. "Ugh. Finally." Kayla mentally rejoiced as she rushed inside the bathroom to brush her teeth and comb her hair.

"Probably not. I mean..we're shooting a music video for our song...why would they be there?" Lex commented.

"Yeah...that's true..." Leena agreed.

All 5 girls quickly got ready, putting on minimal makeup and curling their hair to perfection.

"Are y'all ready?" Leena asks, grabbing the car keys. I nodded on behalf of everyone and grabbed my phone off the charger.

•••

"Who's car is that?" I asked, pointing to a black Range Rover. "I have no clue.." Lex said, looking out closely.

Leena parked the car in Logan Paul's driveway and got out. I followed her out of the car, Kayla and Tanya behind me. Logan was shooting our music video for our new song. We were supposed to meet at his house, shoot a couple shots then move to the next location.

"THE LADIES ARE HEEEREE." A familiar voice screamed as the tall blond man approached us, holding up how vlogging camera. "Say hi to the vlog."

"Hi Logang!" I smiled, enthusiastically waving as everyone piled behind me, shouting funny things at the camera.

Logan turned off his camera and turned to us. "Okay, we're gonna go on the rooftop again..." He explained. His voice became inaudible as 5 other familiar faces walked outside.

My eyes widened and I quickly turned to the girls and let out a small cough. They all caught on. Tanya looked up and smiled, turning back to me.

Logan noticed and turned around. "Oh, I forgot to introduce you guys to each other. Ladies, this is Why Don't We—another band."

"Yeah..we've met them before at a photo shoot last week.." Daniel smiled, nodding at me. I blushing and looked down, embarrassed. Kayla elbowed me, nudging me to look up and not make it awkward.

"The girls are here to shoot a music video today." Logan said before turning to us, "I thought it would be a good idea to invite the guys so you ladies would have a partner for the music video. Instead of casting random boys, I got the best of the best.." Logan smiled, smacking Jack playfully.

Lex's mouth parted as she leaned over and made a face that only we understood. I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Follow us @WhyDontWeMusi—" Zach started before Jonah covered his mouth and we all laughed.

"Anyways, are y'all ready to roll?" Logan asked, turning his camera back on as we all yelled out a chorus of "yes" and "let's do it!"

As Logan walked off, I turned to the girls and broke out into a nervous smile as we all burst into fits of laughter, following Logan and the boys.

--FRSFIERCE-