Movie Night

Kayla's POV

I walked into the boys house.
" Welcome to our crib" Jonah said walking infront of everyone. We walked in and my mouth dropped. "This is a nice place" I said in shock. "Our place is nice, but not as nice as this" Leena exclaimed

It was a Friday night and it was cold out. " It's a perfect night to watch a movie" Daniel looked directly at Clara. Clara's face turned bright pink blushing. "It's been one day and they look like they've been together for like, ever" I said laughing. "I know right" Leena replied.

They boys took us upstairs to a room with a projector. The screen was huge. The room had a popcorn machine and a mini fridge. It almost looked like a movie theater in there. We walked in having lex shut the door behind us as Jonah turned the lights on. "So, all of you live in this house together?" Lex questioned. Jack turned over to Lex. "Well, this isn't really our house. It's our managers but he lets us do whatever we want" "How cool" Lex replied. "What about August?" Clara asked. "He has an apartment not far from here" Jonah answered.

There where 5 rows of nice comfy movie chairs, 4 in each row place in the center of the room. I sat in the very back next to Corbyn, Leena and Zach sat in front of us, in front of them was Lex and Jack, and at the very front was Jonah and Tanya. "Man I wish Angie was here" I said. "I wish August was here but he's busy" Corbyn explained. "So is Angie."

"So, what movie are we watching" Tanya asked. "I don't know. Here's a stack you can look through or we could purchase one" Jonah said setting up the projector. Tanya stood up to look at the movies and I followed. We looked through the stack as the others were scrolling through their phones. Tanya and I searched through the stacks of movies. I pulled a random one. "High School Musical" I chuckled. "That's Zach's!" Corbyn said lifting his head. "DUDE" Zach yelled. "Oops, sorry bud". Daniel lifted his head, "Let's watch it." "I'm down" I agreed. Everyone else didn't really care so we played it. I handed Jonah the disk to play the movie. I got up and sat in my seat as Corbyn dimmed the lights. "Okay the movie is starting" Jonah said.

We sat watching the movie and everyone seemed to enjoy it surprisingly. Once it ended we stood up as Corbyn turned the lights on low brightness. "Wow I haven't watched that movie in forever" Zach said. The other boys agreed. All of the girls chucked including me. "Y'all are so cute" Leena said. "I'm cuter" Zach exclaimed . "Yes Zach you're cute but I'm hot" Corbyn said teasing him. In my head I agreed with Corbyn.

The boys walked us down stairs. "Do y'all want anything to eat?" Daniel asked. "Yeah, I've been craving watermelons lately" Clara said. "Oh we always have watermelon. Daniel is addicted" Zach explained. "Oh good. I'll take some" Clara said. "What about you. Kayla?" Corbyn questioned. "I'm good. I'm still pretty full from that dinner we had." We all sat in the kitchen chattering having a good time. "It's literally been a day and I feel like I've known y'all for years" Tanya said. "That's so true" Jonah said. "Well, I think it's time to head back home" Lex said. "Ya it's getting pretty late" Clara agreed. " I checked my phone to see the time *
12:20am.
"Ya we should head home" I said. "Do you guys have anything planned tomorrow?" Corbyn questioned. "No not really" I replied. "Sweet. We could go out and do something together" Daniel shouted. "Just give me your number and I'll call or text you tomorrow" Corbyn suggested. "Okay" I said. After I gave him my number we went took and Uber home. We all came in the house happy as ever. All the girls went to bed and I sat looking through Instagram. Leena came in the room. "Goodnight Loser" Leena said. "Goodnight Leena" I said turning off the light. I layed thinking about Corbyn and how perfect he was. "Wow, I like him" I whispered falling asleep.

-AstheticBesson