Contemplating.

Rain poured hard outside of the hospital window Lydia stared through,nursing Fleur as she did. She was alone and she didn't feel good she'd read once that this could be post partum depression but it was to early. People had come in and out of the hospital room eager to meet the new edition, lots of smiles,tears and presents had greeted Lydia in the last day.

Her belly had begun to shrink and she couldn't help but want to go back and do it all over again but now she had her baby and that's all she needed. Today was the day Billie was meeting Fleur she had called Lydia earlier in the day explaining how excited she was and how she missed her mommy,that was enough to bring Lydia's emerald green eyes to tears.

Lydia's p.o.v
I decided that if I was gonna feel very down about myself I at least needed help,Melissa was the first person on my list,I texted her asking if I could possibly talk to her in private her response was a very positive yes she'd be here in 5 minutes,that wasn't enough time to conjure up how I was supposed to tell her but it's what I was given.

"Lydia,it's me Melissa" her brown curly hair bounced through the door her mouth curled into a smile, I tried smiling but it ended in a puddle of tears "hey hey,sweetheart what's going on" I wiped my eyes quickly and sniffled "I feel like such a bad mom and person,I want to be happy,like look I just had a beautiful baby girl and am blessed with the family I could only of dreamed of back in high school,but i feel like I'm the problem" Melissa shook her head at me "oh sweetie you are not the problem at all,this is serious and I'll help you get through it but for now try and remind yourself that you are worth it and think of the life you've made for yourself and your daughters,the amazing man you married and how devastated he'd be if anything happened to you" my smile weakly returned making Melissa nod in sympathy, a knock sounded on the door "I think you've got some company,text me if you need anything" I waved goodbye.

Stiles's p.o.v
"Billie get your gum boots on we have to go" in all seriousness I felt so bad about leaving Lydia in that hospital room but I had to help with Billie as well. We drove through to McDonald's to get a happy meal for Billie as she wanted to have it so bad,that request may have been filled with a couple of tantrums.

Lydia's p.o.v
Allison walked in beaming like sunshine "how are two of my favourite people today" she came bearing flowers and what looked like a treat from our favourite cafe "the last time you brought me baked goods and a Jamba Juice was back in high school when you kissed Stiles" she giggled "well it's a special occasion I'm allowed to bring my sister treats" her being Allison obviously meant she'd brought her own treat and there we sat in silence,not the awkward kind but the one that made us giggle every once in a while.

"So Allison how are Posey and Amelia" she beamed proudly "they're really good,Posey is really into princesses,Amelia is really into getting into my makeup I had to clean out two,TWO foundation stains from the carpet this week" I laughed so hard a little pee escaped my body "I'm so glad they're good,have you seen the new Greys Anatomy episode" Allison shook her head "knowing you you haven't caught up because you've been in here,I'm sorry I don't have any gossip about it" I waved her apology off "it's okay I can watch it when I'm home" she nodded "I have to go but I'm glad I came,call me later okay" I smiled watching her leave swiftly.

3rd person p.o.v
A brown haired girl and a brown haired man bounced into the hospital room excitement all over the little ones face "momma momma where is fur" being only young a name like Fleur was hard for her to say,a new nickname had graced the baby 'fur'.

"Billie you wanna hold her" she nodded excitedly,Stiles placed Billie in the rocking chair beside Lydia's bed and lay Fleur into the small arms of the big sister "she's so cute mommy and daddy,thank you" it was so cute they just had to take a photo

They were overjoyed,the Stilinski family had grown,that was one of the things Lydia was proud of,she had a family of her own now.
~
~
~
Aw I like this chapter it's honestly really cute I think,the baby looks a lot more like Stiles I wanted the girls to though. Anyway enjoy the heck out of this chapter