Chapter Fourteen

I could hear heels on the floor, Al must be getting ready.

"Wakey wakey, you have a date today" I shielded my eyes from the sunlight as Alia pulled the curtain and tried to cover my face with the sheets, Of course she wouldn't let me.

"It's not a date, he said its a get together "

"Girl, it's a date, A guy that rich doesn't ask a girl out for a get together, get together my ass, you better get up now"

"I like get together's "

"I don't, you're a grown woman, and tonight you're gonna make me proud, it's 7:30 come on! " I got up to go brush my teeth and take a shower, this is ridiculous.

"Tell me you don't want him"

"I don't even know him like that"

"You don't have to know him though " Omg.

"Why exactly are you bent on me sleeping with him? Because this is getting weird "

"A woman shouldn't go so long without... You know.. The feeling of a man... If you know what I mean, it'll bring out your glow.... If he's really good with the strokes..mmmmhmm, you need this, I know you don't have a boyfriend, this is strictly sex, better with some rich, fine, very rich... Just making sure you know how rich he is, And he happens to be interested in you, he's the perfect candidate. No one's losing, you're both using each other, girl you better not let this chance pass you by"

"Oh my goodness " I just couldn't bear to listen to her, I ran into the bathroom to bath.

I could hear her murmuring about how firm his butt was.

"You know I can hear you from here, right? "

"Girl I'm telling you, he has all the grab-able things, don't even get me started on his print, lord have mercy on me"

"How on earth did you notice all this! "

"Not my fault you're blind as shit, he was literally standing with you"

"Al you're gonna be late for work " I yelled from the bathroom, she can go, I think I can dress myself.

"You're funny, you think I'm gonna leave you alone so you can change your mind and cancel your D appointment? Never"

"Jesus Christ Alia! What's wrong with you. How am I gonna sleep with a guy on the first day, that's whorish "

"Please delete that childish mentality, sex on the first date don't mean nothing, you're both in it, eh OK let's say it's whorish, you're both whoring with each other then, right? So no one's innocent, you're having FUN"

"What if I totally mess up"

"Please tell me you don't like the guy? Because that's the only reason you'd be nervous "

"Of course not" Where did she get such Idea from.

"Good then, you'll be alright, hurry up let me do your make up, it's almost 9"

Oh hell no.

"Al I just remembered something " I said, as I quickly dried my body off.

"What is it "

"He only knows my apartment, he doesn't know I'm here, shit shit shit! "

"Calm down, he has your number, he'll call"

"What if he doesn't "

"If he really wants to 'hang' with you, trust me he'd have your number, okay sit down ".