❁ Beauty Hacks ❁

In this chapter I am going to share with you some beauty hacks that are really useful and easy :)

1- How to cover up your acne scars
Acne scars take a long time to heal, I am going to share with you an easy, quick way to cover them up with foundation.
First, use a beauty blender to layer a light cover of foundation over the area. Second, use a small brush to add a layer of concealer. Lastly, use a slightly larger brush to add some loose powder over the other layers.

2- How to use mascara as liner
Learning how to use makeup for multiple purposes is very useful, especially if you happen to forget items. All you need is mascara, a liner brush and a mirror.
Firstly, sweep the liner brush across the mascara wand. Secondly, apply to the upper lash line (and lower lash line if wanted). Lastly, add your usual coat of mascara and voila!

3- How to matte your nail polish
Now, I haven't tried this one so I'm not sure if it works but I thought you guys might want to see it. All you need to do is add corn starch to your clear nail polish to paint over your colour.

4- How to get voluminous lashes
Firstly, heat your lash curler for 10 seconds. Then, wait at least 30 seconds before tapping it to check its not too hot. Lastly, pinch and curl. (Don't forget mascara!)

5- How to get healthy hair
Here are some swaps you can make to insure your hair is as healthy as it can be. Firstly, swap hair ties for hair ribbons, the material is softer on your hair and isn't as rough. Use a brush on your hair before washing your hair and use and comb afterwards, brushing your hair with a normal hair brush causes your hair to break. Swap hair towels for t-shirts, I have tried this one and I'm not sure it does make much of a difference but you're welcome to try it. Swap your pillow case for a silk one, it doesn't only help with keeping your hair healthy but it is nicer to your skin as well.

6- How to match nude lipstick to your skin tone
Fair skin would work best with nude lipsticks that have pink undertones. Medium skin would work with nude lipsticks that have orange undertones. Dark skin would work with nude lipsticks that have chocolate browns (the darker the skin the darker the lip colour should be).

7- How to get rid of blackheads
This is a recipe to get rid of you blackheads.
Squeeze a lemon and add baking soda to the juice until you make a thick creamy paste. Apply to area around nose and leave on for up to 20 minutes before rinsing with cold water.

8- Things to do before bed
One, drink a glass of ice water, it helps you feel refreshed. Two, wash your face to get rid of dirt from throughout the day. Three, doing a light workout before bed helps burn calories during your sleep. Four, apply castor oil on your eyelashes and eyebrows to helps them grow through the night. Five, put a heavy moisturiser (like vaseline or coconut oil) and put fuzzy socks over your feet, you'll wake up with super soft feet. Six, prepare your outfits for the next day so you don't have to worry the next day.

9- How yo get clearer skin through drinking
Drink 12 cups of water a day and a cup of unsweetened green tea for glowing skin. The water flushes all toxins out of your body and the green tea protects and repairs your skin.

10- How to shape your eyebrows
Step one, brush your eyebrow hairs upward with an eyebrow brush or spoolie. Step two, use a brow powder or pencil to define the lines and get a shape. Step three, add depth and fill in gaps with light upward strokes for a more natural look, never drag back and forth. Step four, add a touch of highlighter or concealer right beneath the brow bone for an open eyed look.

Thats it for now guys sorry its taken so long but i have a whole week off now so i might be able to get more done xx remember to vote and comment if you have any questions or recommendations :)

Kaesha xoxo