Chapter One

She sat silently at the tree stump with a book in one hand and an apple in the other. As she read her book she took a few bites of her apple without peeling her eyes away from the pages.

She was fascinated. Fascinated in how two teenage characters could fall in love so quickly within a few weeks of knowing each other. She wondered if such a thing like that could happen in real life or if it was just a myth of a teenage girl who was writing a book to keep her fantasy alive.

She was so engrossed in the book she was reading that she didn't see the ball flying towards her, nor did she hear a voice call "Watch out!"

By the time she spared a glance towards the voice to see what the commotion was about, it was too late.

The ball had knocked the apple out of her hand. She looked down towards the now dirty apple with a grimace. There was no way she was gonna eat it now.

She sighed and bookmarked her page.

"Oh thank god. It didn't hit you." A voice sighed in relief.

She gazed at the figure towering over her and she was greeted with a sheepish grin and a set of beautiful hazel eyes.

"Sorry about that." He said scratching the back of his neck while looking at her apologetically.