The letter (part 1)

Byun baekhyun,

Are you forever to be in my false reality?

Happy 22nd bithday bunnie! Im a really big fan of yours. Although you don't know me, but it's okay, i understand. I've been a fan of yours since wolf era, since that era i started idolizing you from afar. I enjoy being your fan.

Always remember oppa, i'll always be here for you. I may not be a rich fan to follow you around but i will always be right here, watching you, cheering for you and for the others.

Byun baekhyun is the name of the guy that i love more than myself. Hearing that name makes me crazy, cry and smile. You always make me smile even on my worst day. Im so happy that i found you. You're like a sun, you light up my world. Im so happy that a guy like you were born. Your like an angel who fell from heaven. I love how you smile, those eyesmile of yours and your rectangular smile. I love the way your angelic voice lingers through my ears. I really adore how you hit your high notes so well. The fact that you're prettier than me and more girly.

You make my heart beats abnormally everyday, by just seeing a single photo of you. Even in your derpiest picture you still look cute for me. I never felt this kind of love before. I love you byun baekhyun

So much that it hurts me knowing that you can't be mine.

As they said ; "As perfect as he may be, he's most likely not going to be yours. Not today, not in the near future, and probably NOT EVER."

I hope we can meet one day. Just once. But when that time comes you'll probably won't even notice me.

Who cares?

Atleast i've accomplished one of my best dreams.

I remembered when exo-k went here in the Philippines for kpop republic. I was with my friend at the airport waiting for you guys to arrive. Although it hurts to the mere fact that i didn't get to see you because the car's window were tinted. But it's okay, 'cause i know im almost going to see you, but it seems almost is never enough. Your like a star on the night sky, i can watch you but i can't reach you. There's a wide ocean separating me from you.

For me your my whole world and for you, im just another face in the crowd.

In my eyes your all that i see, but in you, im just an ordinary girl who admires one extra ordinary guy from afar.

Sometimes, i wish i could be busy with my own life an forget you, 'cause i know in the future you'll be marrying the girl you truely love.

I always get jealous about the girl you love, but what can i do? Im just a fan and nothing more. I don't want to stop you from loving someone, why would i take away your happiness? You're my happiness oppa, but im willing to sacrifice mine rather than seeing you unhappy. Your happiness is my happiness. Even if it hurts me so much.

----------

The video on multi media^^