Part 2

Remember what you said oppa? "You call me your jagi, you care for me, some even say they love me, i do love you, however not the way you romantically see me. I know it's hard, but you will forget about me, i am not perfect. Im just a performing artist working to fulfill my dreams, some i say on t.v. are true and some are not. Im sorry if i break your heart, but i am only someone you admire from afar and i cannot

Sadly make your wishes come true. So work hard and eventually you'll be happy like me to fulfill your own dreams. Once again, i still love you but not like the way you do."

You're right oppa, in the near future i'll forget about you. Forgetting you is the only way to lessen the pain i feel inside but the more i try to forget, the more pain i feel. It hurts so much oppa, it hurts. But i will never forget that you became a big part of my world.

My world revolves around you. I know you can't love me back like the way i love you.

A guy like you don't even know i exist. Why is it seems so impossible to reach you?

Bunnie! Thank you so much for the inspiration , because of you i've focused on my studies and wanted to become a better individual. You don't know how much you inspire me everyday. You made me to pursue my dream to become a singer.

Please take good care of yourself oppa. Don't give up, even if your struggling. Continue fulfilling your dreams and i'll always be by your side supporting you.

I will always be here watching you behind the

SCREEN.

How i wish you'll be the guy i'll be marrying, that when i woke up in the morning your by my side, the man that will wait for me infront of the altar and the man that i will spend my while life with.

But reality keep pushing me away from you.

Reality keeps hitting me.

Reality keep breaking my heart.

Before, i always say "Realities are better than dreams." But now that i found you, "Dreams are better than reality."

Am i only to be in the fantastical corner of my slumber?

Are you forever to be with me just in the farfetched fantasy of dreams?

Will you remain a dream forever?

Maybe after 10 years you'll find the girl who will spend your whole life with and who will love you more than how i love you and maybe i'll get married too and be happy with my husband and our kids just like you. Even though your not the man that i will marry but one thing is for sure , i will always love you and that's for eternal. My biggest reward is to see you smile knowing that you are loved. Thatis why im always here.

No man can ever replace you in my heart.

I believe that someday, i'll just laugh at myself remembering all the fangirling and Byun Baekhyun stuff i did. I never imagined i would love this much. I never believe in true love but now i do. And it's all because of you.

Thank you for making me learn how to love and not expecting any in return.

I know you won't be able to read this. I just want to express how i love you.

They say, "All things must come to an end." I disagree, because one thing is for sure. My love for you will never fade and will remain forever.

I love you byun baekhyun always and forever.

---------

Video on the multi media.

I'll be updating STR later. Haha. sorry for the late update. I was busy making this. Hope you understand =3=