Chapter 1 - Temptation

I must do something, this brat is almost near to get free of my possession, well, after all I think I underestimate him. I started to make angry of the situation that this stupid chill put me in. My rage was a lot, that of one punche I break one table in two, then I trying to stay in calm.

- Calm down, Morro – Bansha say to me, while she get near to put one hand in my right shoulder, as son as she put it, I aparted –

- How do you want me to calm down!? – I asked to her hysterical – I need a master of spinjitzu to enter to the tomb of the first master and if this nonsense children get of my possession, all the plan that I have planned during decades will not work! – I turn back, give it the back to her, to watch the wall –

- And why not you try to possess another of the ninjas? – Now Soul Archer say – One that can't get free of your possession –

- It's not a bad idea, in fact – Remarked the master of the sword -.

Get another ninja? I turn again to them, with an evil smirk in my face.

- One that can't get free... Or that agrees to the possession – I put one hand in my chin, my smile get bigger when I think about a plan –

- Wh-what are you go-going to do? – Lloyd talk in our minds, for the tone of those words, he was terrified -.

We shared mind, he should know... A Little while ago, the curiosity controls me and I started to he in his memories, specially when he became The Green Ninja. But, one of them catch my attention.

One memory of the red ninja, he took a staff of elements, that finally corrupted him and he was almost near to kill his friends in the act. But that doesn't what catch my attention, what catched was his words.

" – I-I can't control it – When Kai said those words, his eyes changed green to red, and his voice changed too – I don't wanna to control it! I SHOULD'VE BEEN THE GREEN NINJA! – He started to charge the staff to trough another ability –

- No, Kai! DON'T! – The redhead and blond one started to throw back, Skylor cobert she's head, closed her eyes prepared for the hit and Lloyd only put his arms in front of his face –"

- I should've been the green ninja... - I repeat that phrase, even with my hand in my chin, Soul Archer and Bansha look at me – That's it! – The other smile get longer –.

The two ghost warriors look each other a little bit confused for my behavior.

- Prepared one cell, I need to do a faster visit -.

Both nod and go to do the task that I command. Meanwhile they were prepared the cell, I decided to look more Lloyd's memories with the red ninja... Kai, his name is Kai. Right away, Bansha and Soul Archer ge into the room through the wall.

- The cell is ready –

- Good, I do not want you to take your eyes off of him, if the plans fails I'll need a master of spinjitzu either – I went to the cells, open the doors because I could not cross the walls in a physical body -.

Once I enter in the prepared cell, I get out of the body of the boy. He fell down unconscious, his skin, hair and clothes return to normal. I left the cell and then locked the door, Bansha and Archer appeared.

- It is unconscious, but that doesn't mean that you are not gonna be pendent of what he's doing – I told them quite seriously. I do not want this kid to return with Wu and his "pupils" if they can be called that way, at least If I get another –.

Bansha and Archer nodded at once, I know I can trust them. Now it would only be necessary to find the Bounty, something moderately easy, normally is always flies over the bigger city of Ninjago just in case there are problems.