Part 4-Ruby

Ruby appeared on a swing. She was holding a flower crown and was humming Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no Hikari. She swung back and forth while humming the tune.

"Riko! I made a crown for you!" Ruby threw the old one aside placed the new crown on Riko's head.

"Thank you! Uh, by the way, were you humming Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no Hikari?"

"Yes!" Ruby nodded "I love that song! It's one of my favorite Muse songs!"

"That's nice! What is your favorite Muse song? You've been a fan for awhile and I'm quite curious on what it is."

"Hmmm... all of them!"

"ALL OF THEM?! Come on, there has to be at least one muse song you dislike!"

"Hmmm, I don't like Sakkaku Crossroads, it makes me sad."

"Well, if you had to choose, which is your favorite?"

"Uhh, probably Start Dash! It makes me feel all happy inside!"

Riko smiled "That's nice."

"What your favorite Muse song, Riko?"

"Auhhh, probably Yume no Tobira."

"Yume no Tobira? I love that song!" said Ruby. "EEP!"

"What's wrong?"

"YOU'RE BLEEDING,"

"Wahh?" Riko took the crown off and felt her face. There was red on her hands and face. It was from the flower crown. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

"NO, I SWEAR! I SWEAR TO THE HEAVENS THAT DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU!!"

Riko stared Ruby down "Hmmm."

"PIGIIII!" Ruby disappeared out of fear.