Prologue

Third person POV.

"This is your next mission" an old guy who is comfortably sitting on a chair give the  envelope to the four boys

"Government wants to know if all their money is made by a hard work or a bad work and bec. Our agency is one of the best agency in asia the government choose us and its an great honor And of course we don't want to disappoint them right?"
He said as he look to the boys who is now reading the information contained on that envelope

And the four boys accept that mission.

"But of course.. you cant go to all of their meeting and work place even their company bec. Your too young for that.
So we will have our own ways to find out where their money came from.... And this will help you.. a lot actually"

And he give a another envelope that is containing a information about...

"Girls?" The four boys said in chorus.

"Yes.. is their a any problems about that?"

"B-but.... We know them already... And..." Ash is going to say something but their boss cut him off

"And what? This is your mission! You already agreed and i don't want to be look like a disrespectful bec you want to cancel this! HELL NO! and one more thing...

You guys are not allowed to fall
In love...... Specially to them."
He almost shout just to show his anger to the four Boys in front of him.

And the boys can't change their first decision..
The boss leave them no choice but to accept that crazy mission for them.

"You may now leave"  their boss say....
And they did.

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

Sorry kung maikse ang aking prologe. Dont worry babawi ako in every chapter.

Anyways goog mornight😂
Please vote and share this with your friends.
Also don't forget to follow me😊