Shot 1

RagLak - Got you by Miracle of Fate (Shot 1)

Hello guys, this is Dharani with a new few shots on raglak.... Hope you will like it and support me in the same way you did for my other works. So here we go into the story.

*****************

A man in his twenties is shown doing something in the kitchen. At that time another man in his twenties comes there running.

Man 2: lucky (yes the first man who is working in the kitchen is laksh) save me see ghost. (He hides behind laksh)

Laksh looks back and sees someone trying to scare them wearing a ghost mask and acts to be scared.

Laksh: (holding the 2nd man's i.e., sanskar's hand and acting to be scared) sanskar ghost see save me

The ghost takes off the mask and is revealed to be ragini.

Ragini: (starts laughing, jumping and clapping her hands) yeah lucky and chunku got frightened yeah shona see na

Swara comes there and smiles seeing her. And sanlak feel happy seeing her laughing.

Laksh: (stopping her from jumping) enough bacha stop jumping and drink this milk.

Ragini: milk yuck no no lucky it tastes yuck no no

Laksh: you want to become strong or not (Ragini nods yes) then drink milk otherwise you will fell ill then we will call doctor and you know what will doctor do (ragini nods no vigorously)he will give you big big injections.

Ragini: (widening her eyes) no no injection milk (she takes milk from laksh and drinks in one go) now he will not give injection na.

Laksh: (wiping her lips) no bacha you drank milk na now he won't give you injection.

Ragini: (jumping) yeah (hugs lucky and kisses his cheeks) love you lucky

Laksh smiles sadly looking at her.

Swara: chalo ragu now let us get fresh up and have yummy yummy breakfast and take your medicines.

Ragini nods ok and both swaragini leave from there while a lone tear escapes from laksh's eye. Sanskar keeps his hand on laksh's shoulder like consoling him.

Laksh: (he says looking towards the way swaragini went) till when I should see her like this sanskar till when.

Sanskar: you yourself told na lucky it will take time and you are loosing hope.

Laksh: it is not losing hope sanskar... It is that I am not able to see her (he says wiping his eyes which started to tear seeing his love in this condition)

Sanskar: (taking a deep breath) chalo lucky Adi might be coming did you make ragini to learn how to sign.

Laksh nods yes. They hear a door bell sound and go and open the door. A man in his lawyer coat enters into the house.

Sanskar: is everything ready Adi?

Adithya: everything is ready sanky and laksh you just need to make her sign the papers as you know she listens only to you.

Laksh: should we do this Adi? Isn't there any other way?

Adithya: no laksh they are very near to know that she is alive and will definitely find out that she is with you, we have only this option as she can't be with you if she isn't your wife and if she isn't your wife they will have a good chance to take her away from you and it will be really dangerous to her life.

Laksh: but what will I say to her once she becomes fine Adi. What if she hates me for this? I can't see her hating me Adi I can't (laksh says breaking down)