Last Shot

Hello guys... Here is the last part of the story. Thank you all for your votes, comments and silent readers. Hope you will like the last part of this story.

****

GM is being decorated beautifully for a party. Ragini is standing and looking all the arrangements.

It is evening now and time for party to start.

Shekhar: today will be the last day for Ragini.

Kriya: (dreamily) Laksh will be mine then forever.

Sharmishta and Shekhar looks at her uninterested.

****

RagLak room

Ragini is getting ready in front of mirror. Laksh hugs her from back. He looks at her through mirror and frowns.

Laksh: you will go like this to party?

Ragini looks down herself and sees she is fine. She is wearing a black saree. She is looking amazing.

Ragini: why? what happened?

Laksh takes mangalsuthr and adores her neck then he fills her hairline.

Laksh: now you can go.

Ragini looks at him confused.

Laksh: what? You are my wife. I don't want anybody eyeing you. These both are proof that you are mine only mine.

He hugs her possessively while Ragini chuckles.

Ragini: aww my Lucky is jealous.

Laksh: haan haan whatever you say I don't care.

Ragini kisses his cheek.

Ragini: Ragini is always Laksh's and Laksh is always Ragini's.

Laksh grins and kisses her forehead.

Laksh: chalo you go down I will come later.

Ragini: come soon.

Soon the party starts. SwaSan also come there. Laksh looks at them and smiles. Ap and Dp are also standing there. The party is for a successful deal done by Ragini.

There are many people who are close friends of Ragini's parents. They all really felt bad when they both were dead.

Ragini is talking to all while Laksh is also following her. She is acting like she is pissed off by him whenever she sees Shekhar and co. are observing them. On the other times she is loving him beside her.

Laksh: I will just come bacha. I will check whether mom needs something.

Ragini nods and Laksh goes. Suddenly a slap sound. All look in that direction.

There Kriya is standing or say swinging holding her cheek with teary eyes and Shekhar is looking at her angrily along with Sharmishta.

Shekhar: (with drunk voice) because of you just because of you we still didn't get this property.

Ragini looks on while Laksh comes and stands beside her.

Shekhar: Your waste ideas always flopped and today when I am saying an idea why don't you listen?

Sharmishta: (irritated and drunk voice) and always chanting Laksh Laksh Laksh. Don't know what he has?

Ragini glares Kriya.

Shekhar: Everything is going vain. When I myself was doing the planning it was all success. I successfully killed both Raghu and Janaki. It was just Ragini's fortune she is alive. Otherwise she might have been dead by now.