wyatt

Request for _EddieSoFINE_ go follow please.

Kaylees p.o.v
I rubbed my slightly clammy hands against my jeans, the next assigment was to deliver a presentation on the things im most interested in, "kaylee, its your turn." I took a deep breath in and walked the the front of the class, i could feel the stares from the other students boring them selves in the the back of my head.

I pushed my memory stick it to the side of the laptop and clicked my slide show up.

(Whats one of your intrests)
By kaylee

As i read talking about my passion for (your intrest)   i felt two eyes stare directly at me, wyatt oleff my long time crush. He noticed the sudden eye contact and smirked, causing me to start stumbling on some of my words.

Once the presintation was done i wasted no time in rushing back to my seat which funnily enough happened to be right next to wyatts.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and looked to see a note shoved in my face, the note was shaped in the planet jupiter, which i though was very cute.
It read,

Hey kaylee,
I didnt fall for you, you tripped me.
Love wy X

I smiled softly and blushed. I flipped over the note and wrote on the other side,

You must of had a hard fall because some how you tripped me as well.
Love K x

I slipped the note back to him, he read and turned his head to look at me. He smiled widley at me, "meet me at the cinema tonight. Heres my number." he whisper yelled.
Handing me yet another note woth his number scwarled across it.

To wyatt🙃💖
Hey, its kaylle. What time do you want to meet tonight? Xx

From wyatt🙃💖
Around seven cuteness, looking forward to it. Xx

I slipped on a y/favorite/band tshirt some leggings and my all time favorite pair of doc. Martens.
(You're unaware that wyatt stars in the new film "it" as you werent really into watching tv and had only seen the odd poster for it here and there).

I see wyatt stood out side, looking as gorgeous as ever,
"Hey." I breathed out, it was hard taking in how good he looked.
"Hey sweet stuff lets go." He grabbed my hand which took me by suprise but soon i warmed up to it.

We sat in our seats and waited for it to start, grabbing wyatts hand in the process as i wasnt a fan of horrors, (lols sorry if you love horrors kaylee its just for the imagine that you dont).
You watched when you saw a all to famillair face pop up on screen, holy shit.
"Wyatt! Holy shit! You're in this film" i pronunced loudly which caused abit of a commotion with the people in the theatre as they looked around for him.

"Yeah, please dont think i was trying to show off to you. I just, i wanted to show you what i do i guess. Please dont go all freaky outy because im in the film." He continues on in a whipser.
I shut him up by firmly placing my lips on his.
"Shut up you dufuss, ive liked you since i was like 5. Im not going to use you becuase your famous. I havent just become super duper head over heels for you because your famous. I like you because of you. "