richie

Request for gia_lostumbo
(Btw your amazing the way you are the things that the "bullys" say in this are no way directed towards you personally. Also the bullys names will be Stephanie soory if you know any one called Stephanie i couldnt think of any other names.
lotta love cait💛🎈)

Gias p.o.v
I sat at the usual bench that i met my only friends, the losers at for lunch. I kept my head down trying to block out the stares and snide comments that i got off the people around me.
I pulled out my brown paper bag which held the contents of my lunch. I placed my water, sandwich and apple on the table unsure on whether i should just skip and wait till i got home to eat.

I heard muffled laughs coming from beside me, i knew exactly who it was. Stephanie.
"God she i dont think she needs that sandwich, she already fat enough."
Her voice was fake almost as much as she was, her words always sound sickly sweet but lathered with venom.
The only thing she will ever care about is her self, not even her best friend stood a chance of stephanie genuinly liking her.
"Hey, gia. Wheres all your friends? Oh wait have they left you. I dont blame them i mean look at you. And your boyfriend richie, even though hes still a freak, im pretty sure he can do better than you."
I felt the tears push them selves up to my eyes, i heard some familair voices. Noticng it was the boys, i packed up and left i couldnt let them see me crying like this.

"H-h-hey! Gia where are y-y-you going?" I heard bill yell.
"Dont worry ill go after her." I heard richie say.

Foot steps could be heard close behind me, and a gentle hand was placed on my shoulder.
"Gia, hotness. Whats wrong?" Richies voice was a mix of worried and him trying to get his breath back.
"I doesnt matt-"
"Yes it does gia. You wouldnt be upset if it didnt."
He softly pulls me to turn and face him.
Looking straight in to my glossed over eyes.

"Its, it was stephanie." I croaked out.
An angry look formed on richies face as soon as that bithces name left my mouth.
"She is constantly pointing out everthing thats wrong with me richie. From my size to how i look. She even goes on about you richie maybe shes right. Youre to good for me, im ugly, im a mess." I sobbed my heart out.
"No gia, dont think like that. Stephiane is a bitch. In all honestly youre to good for me. How dare she say them things about you because youre smokin, like youre seriously hot. How did i get so lucky. Youre beautiful inside and out." He pushed up his glasses and ace a peck on my lips causing me to turn even more red thsn what i was

Richie grabbed my hand and stormed over to the boys and bev.
"Stephanies been making Gias life hell making her feel as if shes nothing. "
Richie sounded pissed off, really pissed off.
"Why didnt you tell us" bev came over stumping out her cigarette placing an arm over my shoulder.
"Well, i just thought that big of a deal you guys already have so much to deal with."
With that stephanie walked over.

"Aww look gias the hippos back with her freak friends." Stephines voice was like acid burning away my ear drums.
"H-h-hey leave her alone Stephanie. Y-y-you d-do nothing but m-make her l-l-life hell." Bill, Stan, Ben, Eddie, and Mike stood in front of me, Bev and Richie to block my view of the dog faced bitch and her minions.

"What you gonna do about it b-b-bu-bu-billy boy" she snigered.
"This." With that Bev went over and pushed her, causing Stephanies "friends" to scarper and stephianie to run away.

"Never mess with my seroiusly smoking hot girlfriend again, stephanie. You hear me!" Richie screamed after her.

(Youre right finn they arent cool at all)

Plus if anyone ever needs to talk im ALWAYS here.
Lotta love cait.🎈❤