✿ㅣ026

i was unable to decided what to say.

of course I want to his girlfriend, but was it right?

is it normal to date a teacher? i know he isn't like 30 years old or something, of course not, but it felt like it was a situation where it can't be decided all by my self.

"mr. jung, you're my teacher, but you aren't helping me make this decision by putting me on a yes or not spot like this." i mumble.

mr. jung chuckled.

"isn't that what all teachers do, though?" he said, looking my way.

"wow, mr. jung, you know yourself very well."

i told mr. jung the way to my house, when the car came to a stop, he smile at me while nervously massage his own hair.

"anyway, about my question, think about it." he sighs. "it was really hard for me to do it. i mean it might not be the best idea, especially for a teacher to tell a student to consider a relationship with them but.. i love you, and i know you love me too. and honestly, what more is there to know? isn't two people who love each other enough to be in a relationship?"

"i love you, mr. jung, but is it okay with you? i mean, you were against it and you rejected me before. so what made you change your mind?"

"you."

"me?" i widen my eyes pointing my index finger at me.

"yes, because i've kind of, really, started to love.." he look away from me. "never mind, you should get going. think about what i said, and don't worry if the answer is no, i'll be okay."

i slowly nodded in respond.

"right, you can't walk." he smiles, his two dimples on each side pops out. "want me to help you a little?"

"please and thank you," i smiled at him sarcastically because he has been carrying me in and out all day long and suddenly he forgets.

he came to my side of the door, opening it, his arms wraps around my back as he lifted me up and carried me inside the house.

he made me ring the doorbell as his hands weren't able to. my mom came to the door, and gasps upon seeing my being held in mr. jung's arm.

"oh god, what happen to you? are you okay?" she asks, being the typically mother she is.

"everything's alright mom," i rolled at eyes at her, "stop being so dramatic."

"at least let me worry about my little baby." she said.

"baby?" mr. jung whispers so softly it was almost inaudible.

"mom, stop it. you're embarrassing me." i said, closing my eyes tightly out of embarrassment.

"you're turning into a tomato, again." he whispers to me.

i just wanted to crawl myself into a shell and hide.

"please place her on the couch," my mother requests.

mr. jung walks up to my living room, placing me on the couch before turning to face my mom.

"and you are..?" my mom trailed.

"her physics teacher." mr. jung completed her sentence.

"oh, you look really young.. and handsome." she murmurs the last part.

"i just turn 22, few days ago." mr. jung shyly laughs. "um, i should get going."

"do you not want to have some coffee or perhaps tea?" my mother asks.

"oh no, it's okay." he smiles. "maybe, next time?"

"so you're planning on to come here again?"

"oh.. um.." mr. jung nervously laughs, as if he didn't know what to answer.

"mr. jung please ignore my mother," i said, trying to get him away from the awkward situation he was placed in by my mom.

"see you tomorrow, miss jiyeon." he said before leaving.

"see you, mr. jung." when mr. jung steps out of the door, mom closed it and quickly comes to me.

"your teacher is really handsome." she stated.

i know, mom.