S.S #7-Everywhere Is You

Alya's POV

I can't believe Bianca had the nerve to try and set me and Miles up! I mean, what was she thinking? That we were just going to see each other, kiss, and it would be all good? This is the real world, not her own little fantasy land that she can just do whatever with! I'm walking down the halls of Keaton for what might be the last time now as i'm thinking this. I can't believe that this might be it. This place is were i truly discovered who i am. This is the place were i met Miles...wait, I'm not supposed to be thinking about him. Let's think about something else. This is the place were i first fell in love with....Wait! Stop it Alya!!! You don't like him anymore, remember! I walk out onto the filed. I sit back down on the grass. Aw, this is the place where i first sang with....Oh my god!!! Stop it Alya!!! He hates you and you hate him, remember!?!? Stop thinking about him!!!

That was when i realized that i can't. I can't stop. No matter what i do, or were i go, it all reminds me of him. There's no way to stop it. Everywhere is him.

                                                                               Bianca's POV

I'm walking out onto the field after a failed attempt to set up Miles and Alya. Those two are so stubborn! They're to blinded by their egos to see what's right in front of them: love. I make my way up the field, when i notice Alya sitting on the grass crying.

"Alya? What's wrong?" i ask.

"I can't stop!" she yells. 

"Stop what?" i ask.

"Stop him! Wherever i go he's always there and i can't stop!!!" she yells back. Now i'm really confused.

"Calm down. Stop who?" i ask. I move to sit down next to her, but she stands up before i can sit down. She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm in love with Miles and i don't know how to stop it" she says. Really?! Why couldn't she have said that 5 minutes ago when they were singing?!?! It doesn't matter though. I reach out and pull her into a tight hug. 

"What if i messed it all up, B? I don't know how to stop" she says into my shoulder. 

"It'll be ok. We'll find a way through this, i promise" i say to reassure her.

                                                               Miles' POV

I can't believe that just happened. I can't believe that Jax would let Bianca medal again! She can't fix our lives no matter how much she might want to! We're not just her little puppets! I'm making my way outside of Keaton. This might be the last time that i ever walk through this hallway. This is the hallway were i wrote my first song with Alya...Wait! Why am i still thinking about her?! I need to think about something else. Unfortunately, i was to focused thinking about Alya that in the process i dropped my backpack. I bend down to pick it up. That's when i notice the red band that i got from the hospital the day of my kidney transplant sticking out. I pick it up. I remember that day. Alya came to see me and we slept toge- Wait! Oh my god dude, stop it! You hate her remember!? You don't like her anymore, so stop thinking about her!

That's when a moment of realization came flooding through my brain. I can't. I can't stop thinking about her because everywhere i turn, she's there. No matter how hard i try to stop, i can't. Everywhere is her.