Chapter 2: The Alpha's Child Part 2

Enjoy Today's Update!

As soon as I made a sound, the two weird looking dragons looked at father, no wait- they were looking at me! I grumbled in irritation because they continued to stare. Father noticed and sent a puff of his cold towards the both of them. The weird looking female dragon chuckled. " He likes ya". She said to the weird looking male dragon. He shook the brown fur on top of his head, to rid of frost. "Whoa!". He replied as he smiled at my dad. I was feeling adventurous and curious of these weird looking dragons so I hopped down from my father's head and landed in front of them.

The female gasped and reached to touch me but reeled back when she noticed my father staring at her. She calmly backed away but left her hand out-stretched, asking my father if she was allowed. He grumbled and softly roared. She smiled and leaned towards me again. This time I was ready so I took a step forward. " aw, You're so majestic and beautiful". She said as she gently touched the side of my scaly face. I purred and leaned into her touch, my frill like horns twitching in bliss.

"And you're so small!". she said as she looked at my father then back at me. The male beside her was gaping in amazement and surprise. " T-There's a baby one too?!". He said excitedly as he smiled wide. The dragon beside him gave me a toothless grin.(Hehe, see what I did there?) "Apparently yes, most dragons find a female and have little baby dragons but the Alpha doesn't have a mate...maybe he did in the past". The weird female dragon replied. The weird male dragon's grin slightly fell, and it made me a frown a bit too. Father turned around and let us be as he slowly walked out of the area and out of our safe haven.

I was curious as to where my father went so I wanted to follow him but the weird dragon female stopped me. " Oh no! You're father will be back, he's just going to gather food for you". She said to me. I nodded and stopped struggling. She placed me down and the black dragon that was sitting near the weird dragon male --or 'Hiccup' as I now know him as-- bounded over to me and eagerly began to sniff me. I attempted to sniff him as well but he flinched and quietly yelped as my undeveloped yet sharp tusks poked him from behind. I let out a gurgle that sounded like a laugh, making the other dragon frown.

The weird looking dragon female and Hiccup chuckled at our interaction. " Anyway, we have to get going; it's feeding time". The weird dragon female jumped onto the back of back of another dragon but this dragon had not one but two sets of wings! How cool is that?! " Would you like to join us, young one? I mean I'm sure your father, our alpha would love to see his son be one with your kind". The weird dragon female said as she held her arms out towards me. I chirped and padded over and into her arms.

She tightened her grip around me and turned to face Hiccup. " Come along then!". She shouted as she and the dragon she was on, took to the skies. I panicked for a bit trying to grab a hold and keep balance but the weird dragon female's arms were securely wrapped around me so I wouldn't fall. I began to enjoy this little flight as soon as we exited our safe haven. 'This is actually kind of fun!' I growled in joy as a faint smile was on my lips and my frill like horns twitched in the wind.

'I could get used to this!'

A/n: Again sorry it's all in parts. I honestly would love to write a REALLY long chapter but with my motivation and inspiration tank near to zero, it would take maybe a week or more to finish. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter, MCs :)

"I Never Lose. Either I Win Or I Learn". - M/n

I Own Nothing But The Plot.