Chapter 1

Your P.O.V

Y/N Yagi. The daughter of All might himself. 

I got into U.A by recommendation. God I hope things don't go like my last school. (Your last school everyone did everything for you because your All Might's daughter) Yeah this is gonna go great!!! and I'm already at the school gates!!! it's exciting but...scary. There are so much people. I hope I fit in for who I am not just for my father and quirk....well here we go!!!

[Someone's P.O.V]

You took your first step into U.A, full of energy.  "Okay let's see I'm in...." You read a piece of paper "Class 1-A!!" You shouted. Everyone stared. "Hey, aren't you the daughter of All might?" you heard a female voice say. You nodded in response. "No wonder why she said class 1-A so loud" someone mumbled. Everyone started walking once again. You blushed and looked at the ground, starting to walk again too. "H-hey! wait up!" you heard the same female voice again. She came up behind you. "I'm Uraraka Ochaco! and here with me is Midoriya Izuku!! What's your name" she blurted out. The boy behind her looked at you. He was blushing as much as you. You looked back with a smile  "My name is Y/N Yagi. Nice to meet you Uraraka, Midoriya" You bowed and said sweetly. You started to walk again. She walked with you and Midoriya walked away. "so...your in Class 1-A right?" you nod. "Me too! Great to have someone else I know" She said with a smile. "Me too!" you said but got interrupted the the bell. You and Uraraka heard the bell and turns out you and her are the only ones outside. 

You both look at each other and book it. You run as fast as you could. Uraraka was behind you. You don't see your teacher walking to class yet. "Uraraka! Our teacher isn't there yet! We still have time" You said huffing and puffing. She nodded tiredly. You two make to the door and take a breather. Uraraka puts her hand out for a high five "w-we m-made iit..." You nod and high five back. Uraraka looks at you. "Are you even tired??!!" You shake your head. "let's go in now!" You say, she gets up and nods. You open the door. Everyone stares at you and the tired girl next to you. "Hi!" you say with a smile at take a seat. Uraraka does the same, but when she sat down the just laid on her desk. You sat behind Midoriya. What luck... You had your H/L H/C hair out. You grabbed your hair tie and tied your hair into a pony tail. You could tell people were talking about you. Straight off the bat everyone thought you were smoking hot. All the boys but Midoriya looked at each other and got up to talk to you. The girls did the same. Before they could get to you, you tapped on Midoriya's shoulder. He turned around and blushed. "hey Midoriya! didn't think we'd get but in the same class. But like Uraraka said! it's better to get put with people you know! Right?" You said with a cute smile. "Y-yeah..." He said with a smile and a shaky voice, blushing.  All the boys thought the same thing " How the hell did a nerd, in the whole school end up to be the first boy to talk to her." "ATTENTION!" A boy with blue hair and glasses exclaimed. You sat straight, Midoriya turned around, Uraraka got up and everyone took a seat. " I AM IIDA TENYA! EVERYBODY TAKE A SEAT!" He shouted again. "we already are, your the only one standing. Iida looked in shock and went to go sit down. Before doing so he went and stood in front of your desk. Everyone stared. "Your Y/N Yagi. Correct?" he said quieter than before. You nod. "So you really are in our class. Well" He bowed down. "it's a pleasure to have you in our class, the daughter of All Might" He said. "w-woah you can just call me Y/N or Yagi if ya want mate. It's no big deal to go through all of...thiiiss" You said politely. "O-oh okay I'll call you Y/N!" he said again. "Okay, Okay you do you" You said, he went to his seat. Finally...I was getting nervous. "C-can I call you Y/N-chan?" Uraraka exclaimed. "Yeah, sure" you replied. "C-can i t-too..." Midoriya said nervously, waiting for rejection to kick in. "Sure" You said. He lit up. "T-thanks!" he said. "No prob-" You said before getting interrupted again by this boy with spiky, ash blond hair and red eyes. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING NERD ASS DEKU!!" He yelled. Midoriya looked down. "Deku?" you said confused. "IT'S A CHILDHOOD NICKNAME YOU FUCK-" He said before actually looking at you. You were smoking hot to him and everyone. "IT'S A CHILDHOOD NICKNAME I MADE FOR HIM AND IT MEANS WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT THAT CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT" he carried on before stopping. You looked at him with a rather cold, dead glare "Oi Listen up you need to cut all this shit talk and grow up, and if he's so 'worthless' how tf did he make it here? huh?" the boy stayed quiet. "..." "Exactly now stop being rude at sit up" You said before sitting back down again. the boy listen to every word you said, not because your All might's daughter but because he likes you. "Hey Midoriya! Can I call you Deku?" You said. He stared, sadly. "But instead my meaning of Deku is well...you can do it!" You smiled and he lit up again and smiled, nodding. The door gets opened and you teacher walks in. "Hello Call me Mr. Aizawa and I'm going to be your homeroom teacher..." He said, looking rather gloomy. He shut the door....and class began.

((HOLY SHIT THAT WAS 986 WORDS XD THE MOST I'VE EVER DONE! but anyways I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of "How cute" this was just an introduction to the start of the story! I hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter plus tell me what you think in the comment section below and yeah! BYe!!!))