Chapter 3

((Idk if U.A has a rooftop you can go up on so imma just say they do...))((plus srry if der any grammar mistakes...))

Your P.O.V

You were exhausted, catching huge breathes, trying to quieten down. You peeped out from around the corner, catching a glimpse of the hallway. No one in sight...sigh...

You started to walk up plenty of stairs, taking approximately 3 to 4 minutes or so. That's what I get for being at the very bottom...One, Two, Three. You pushed the doors as far as they can reach, breathing in lovely fresh air. You're finally alone, at least that's what it felt like. You run fast, up to the metal railing, gripping on firmly. You gazed at the relaxing view. This is the best! "Hey" you hear a voice say rather excited. "hmm? oh, Heyya!....." Your eyes slowly widened. "(Y/N) Yagi, right...or (Y/N)-chan?" The boy said again. You dozed off, staring off into the distance. "..." "HEY (Y/N)!!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?" The boy shouted, which in this case gave you a huge fright. You dropped to your knees, cutting them a bit but, you managed. "u-uh! I-I'm so so sorry!" The boy said, calmer than before. "It's my fault...I should have been more aware of my surroundings..." You replied as you rubbed your eyes. He offered you a hand. You accepted. He yanked you back up to your feet. "T-Thanks!" You said with a shaky voice. "What's your name?" You asked the boy with yellow hair, one side having a black lightning bolt. "Denki Kaminari! but you can just call me Denki," He said with an innocent smile. You stretched your hand out,"Nice to meet ya Denki!" You gave him a warm smile too. He blushed. "Y-You too (Y-Y/N)-c-chan" He gulped as he shook your hand. "W-wanna have l-lunch t-together?..." Denki asked waiting for nearby rejection. You nodded. "DEFINITELY, YOU SEEM AWESOME!" You shouted. Denki chuckled and you soon blushed. "S-SORRY!" You replied, still shouting. "It's fine," Denki said calmly. You questioned him what is his favorite superhero and from there you too grew a good bond over lunch.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Everyone's P.O.V

You both looked at the bell by the door as it rang. You stood up. "Well...we should get going back to class," You said softly. You looked at him and giggled. "Do you need help, Denki?" You asked him, laughing a bit. He nodded. You went to pull him up until...he kissed you on the lips. Your eyes widened while his eyes were closed. You couldn't help but give in. I've never felt like this, nor had your first kiss until now... It's been a solid minute until you both pulled. "u-uh?...D-Denki-" You said before getting cut off by him. "(y/n)-chan...I l-like y-y-you...like..like like..well...Love y-you..I LOVE YOU!" more of an awkward silence happened between you too "W-well... Imma head to class, we'll meet up again okay!" Denki said awkwardly but before your brain could process what just happened...he was gone. He was also blushing madly but he looked happy. You smiled "heh." You were about to head to the door, leading to the stairs until you realized. "WWAAAAAAAIIIIIIITT THAT BASTARD PLAYED ME!" You shouted. You could hear him laughing, then running off. You glared at the stairs. I'll get you back sooner or later. Just you wait...And without another thought, you rushed to class. "..." someone was on the rooftop while you and Denki talked...but who?. ... 

~~Time skip~~

You open the door and straight away Uraraka asked you, "Where were you (Y/N)-chan??? Me, Deku and Iida were looking for you!" She sadly said. "......S-sorry I was hiding from...well.....almost everyone..." You said apologetic, slightly lying. "hehe it's okay (y/n)-chan, please don't worry!" Uraraka replied sweetly. She didn't notice..." heh..yeah....okay!" You said then you two both parted to your own desks. Class shortly began....Again.

((Hiii I hope this was any better! thanks for all the support!!!!!. Let me know in the comment section who you think the person who was on the rooftop is!!! Who will it be next?....is this good or bad? Do you ever end up hanging out with Denki again? Find out next time on...How Cute))