Chapter 8

Brandi

I pulled Floyd behind me as I followed the guy to get my tattoo and piercings. The dude motioned for me to sit down and for Floyd to watch in the corner on a chair. He flipped it around and sat. I sat on the chair and the tattoo dude placed my arm on the rest. He told me his name, Finley, and we talked about everything we each needed to know about the tattoo and piercings. The dude grabbed this pencil thing and started drawing it out on my arm. Then he started using the needle gun thing. At first it hurt but after awhile my arm went numb. Floyd started conversation.

"You're doing a lot better than I do when I get a tattoo. The only people that put up with my complaining is my brother and yet I still have to buy him something after." I have a chuckle.

"It's worth it in the end. I liked the one on your hip." He pulled the vest away from his body and took a look at the tattoo on his hip. It was a tattoo of a monkey. He smiled.

"I got it for my sister. She died of Cancer when she was 10. We always called her a monkey." I gave him gentle smile. "I was close with her. Well as close as any twin could be." I saw the tears starting up. Poor guy. He changes the subject. "Any way the tattoo looks close to finished. Then you get the piercings. I don't know if I should let you go out. All those people flocking themselves over you." I smiled. Finley looked up.

"All done! Ready for your piercings?" I smiled and nodded. I really liked the tattoo.

The piercings didn't take long and weren't painful at all. Probably because all the pain was in my arm. Finley gave me a mirror and I looked at myself. Wow! I liked it! I thanked him then left. When we got back out, Everyone was already done. They turned to look at me and their mouths all dropped. Tip gave me a high five.

"Look good, Brandi!" I smiled.

"Thank you Tippy!" They laughed as Tip growled at me. I looked at Ares.

"How's the dick piercing?" He smirked.

"Almost had an orgasm when they put it in!" We all laughed at that. Swift handed me a bag full of things.

"That's your drivers license, passport and other shit. We just need the pictures done. Come with me." I followed Swift down to the basement. He grabbed the bag handed it to a guy by a camera and he came up to me and took my picture. He printed off everything, put it in the bag and handed it back to Swift. Easy peasy! We got back into the truck and went to the supplies stores. On the way there of course Floyd and I were making out and Harley and Apollo were doing the same. We hopped out when we got there. We all grabbed a binder, paper, pencils, highlighters, pens and bags. We paid for it all and left. We got in the truck and everyone came around the back. The older guys all looked at us.

"Backstory! All of you have been best friends since you've been born. Carrie lost his mom at six to cancer and lost his dad at 13 to a gunshot. Raised by his Uncle. Cyrus lost his mom at birth and dad abandoned him. Raised by his grandfather. You all went to a boarding school from the fifth grade to the ninth grade. You all spent the last year in Juvie for destruction of property, assault and vandalism. You are now back for the eleventh grade at Lincoln High. Okay?" We all nodded. Tomorrow is going to be a hellish day.