Secrets don't stayed buried forever

Echo
•••
This place seemed off I couldn't quite place that feeling. The entire hotel seemed to have walls that told a story. A very, very dark story a story they wanted to keep hidden. The floors seemed to have mysteriously dark stains all over the place, it reminded me of blood.

I decided to confirm or deny my suspicions by googling the hotel, death records or incidents had to be reported right?

Upon googling The hotel Cortez, Los Angles, California. I found something so disturbing I wondered exactly why the managers had set us up here. Thousands of murders had taken place here. The Cortez was built by a man named James Patrick March who was responsible for most murders committed.

I decided to see what he looked like and suddenly I wished I hadn't. James March the serial killer who built this hotel was here. I'd seen the strange man in the lounge area of the hotel.

I needed to tell Andy, we needed to get out of here ASAP. I didn't want to be added to the lists of death James had going.

"Where do you think you're going Miss?"

Chills spread throughout my body and my blood ran cold and turned too slush.

Slowly I turned around and saw the ghost of James Patrick March.

••••
Sorry I know I was gone for a while and this chapter is quite rushed but I really wanted to update for you guys.