Flash mob, Fire, and Fall Out Boy

The trill of the school bell rang over my music as the school students were dismissed for the day. I let my headphones fall around my neck and hopped down from the statue of a dragon, letting the rush of bodies try to stay away from me. Until I made a distinction among the crowd, I saw my friends and they saw me, and we all (being screaming fangirls) ran into a group hug. We all jabbered over each other, barely hearing each other. Lzzy had a pleated red and gold skirt with a lace top with puffed short sleeves, a crown on a headband was on top of her pitch black hair accented with black and gold high heels. Clara had long sleeves and leggings of purple, blue and black and was wearing red flats and had a streak of red in her pale blonde hair. Shana looked like a warrior blending into a background of browns and greys, a transparent black scarf hiding her neck and fuzzy brown winter boots hiding her ankles. G-Suite was dressed in a dress with patterns of red, black, white, and blue, wearing black heels and dark hair tied back in a braid held with a red bow. China wore striped pink and purple leggings with black knee-highs and had a neon pink and black t-shirt with a violet undershirt with pastel purple hair tied into curly pigtails. "Hadis, I thought you would be hanging out with Mal." G-suite asked in her english accent. "I thought I told you they left for Auradon." China said in her squeaky high pitched voice. I laughed, "You mean Snore-adon? Please, I would rather be here with you guys than over there with Mal-looser." I snickered and so did Lzzy. Shana smiled but couldn't speak, her (now deceased) mother was drunk one night and cut out her tongue. I know we're evil but it's still cruel. I almost vomited right at the thought. "But on to business girls, we need to begin our big takeover." I said. By this time China had climber up onto the statue and hung upside down like a spider, she poked my head to get my attention. "Are you referring to 'takeover' musically or Maleficent-ly?" I rolled my eyes, annoyed that they weren't taking this seriously. "Guys this is major! We have been talking about this ever since Mal became the big bad." Clara shouted. Shana signed telling us to do a song we've been working on for a while, the only thing was is that it required a lot of dancers. "We need to do this guys," I paused, they all looked at me, "We need to make our mark. It's time to put on our war paint." I said putting my fist in. The others hesitated but it wasn't until Genevieve put her fist against mine and said, "Put on our war paint." the others started to do the same.

(Two days later)

We had met up in my studio in the underworld. Hold up. I know i said no mortal can pass through the gates but I just extracted their Shades(ghosts/souls) and they could pass through. We skipped the boat ride through my teleportation. My dad was in Tartarus working on some problems so I had the rest to myself. We wore colored bandanas around our hand or wrist, mines was blue tipped with orange, Chinza's was purple tipped with neon pink, Claryse's was grey tipped with blue, Shantell's was black tipped with brown, Lizaelia's was red tipped with gold, and Genevieve's was purple tipped with red. Our faces were streaked and painted with the same colors. We gathered outside the gates before we were going to start and I don't hear a set of footsteps behind me, until Shana points over my shoulder, I turned around slowly and smiled when I saw Sam, a brown and purple bandana on his left hand and face paint on his cheeks. "I hope you have extra war paint." he smiled, China snickered. I did too. If you're wondering why I'm not dating Sam or in love with him it's because he's younger than me and I was in love with Carlos first, but it didn't matter, who dates their best friend anyway? Seriously, name a person who does that! That doesn't matter anyway. I made sure my blue hair was tied up and out of my face before we all got in our positions and turned up the music.

Be careful making wishes in the dark dark

Can't be sure when they've hit their mark, mark

And besides in the mean, mean time

I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart

[Sang Chinza singing out suddenly, jumping out from behind a wall and doing her choreography.]

I'm in the de-details with the devil

So now the world can never get me on my level

I just got to get you out of the cage

I'm a young lover's rage

Gonna need a spark to ignite

[I sang right after starting to dance out of nowhere in the open market with everyone looking at me.]

My songs know what you did in the dark

[Chinza and I shouted]

So light 'em up up up

Light 'em up up up

Light 'em up up up

(I'm on fire)

So light 'em up up up

Light 'em up up up

Light 'em up up up

(I'm on fire)

In the dark dark

In the dark dark

[We all sang with G-Suite and Lizaelia echoing and screaming with 'I'm on fire')

All the writers keep writing what they write, write

Somewhere another pretty vein just died

I've got the scars from tomorrow and

I wish you could see, see

That you're the antidote to everything except for me, me

[Clara sang jumping from rooftop to rooftop with other kids following her]

A constellation of tears on your lashes

Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes

In the end everything collides

My childhood spat back out the monster that you see

[Sam sang loud while he and a few other boys danced to the choreography]

My songs know what you did in the dark

[We all shouted, our loud voices melding together even from our distance]

So light 'em up up up

Light 'em up up up

Light 'em up up up

I'm on fire

So light 'em up up up

Light 'em up up up

Light 'em up up up

I'm on fire

In the dark dark

In the dark dark

[We sang again, the same as before]

My songs know what you did in the dark (My songs know what you did in the dark)

[I sang alone, the others running to me and crouching down along with other followers, I used my magic to make my voice echo, before jumping up and we sang the chorus again]

So light 'em up up up

Light 'em up up up

Light 'em up up up

I'm on fire

So light 'em up up up

Light 'em up up up

Light 'em up up up

I'm on fire

In the dark dark

In the dark dark

[I held up my fist, the others joining me]

We finished, our blood still pumping from the excitement, the crowd cheering or cowering, sweating from the dancing. And like before, with Mal-looser and the others, Maleficent came, and everyone went running except me and my crew.