Maleficent gets owned and Stuff gets intense

"Hadis and company!" sang/shouted the crazy horn lady. I inwardly flinched. "I hope you didn't mind the performance." I said stepping in front of the group to face her. I just realized she has razor sharp cheekbones! "And if you say I'm going to Auradon i'd rather drown." I threatened. She held up her pale hands in surrender but still smiled. Something was up. "No you're not going to that wretched place, yet. Once Mal steals the wand we'll all rule." Maleficent said. I raised an eyebrow, still wanting to hear more. "But no matter, I'm just here to congratulate you on the start of your reign of the Isle of the Lost." she said starting an applause. No one else clapped except China, who slowly stopped once i gave her a good glare. China was never really in the right mind, whatever doctor we had here diagnosed her insane. I rolled my eyes, "Listen Maleficent, I appreciate(not really) the praise really i do. It beats listening to shades in a pit saying 'curse you curse you hot head' but last I checked you got demoted." I said making a point like some snooty girl in Auradon would. She pointed to herself and looked around. "Um i don't exactly remember that actually happening." she said doing a dramatic twirl of her stick. I laughed.

(Harry Hook P.O.V.)(lol jello i got ya off guard)

I didn't care what my blue haired angel said, I was planning on seeing her again. Especially when I heard music and singing. Hadis was evil but i knew she had a soft spot for music, and i didn't mind, i think it's beautiful! By the time i made it to where her and her crew was they had just finished singing. She looked like some hot warrior goddess, my favorite! I kept staring at her from behind a wall hoping she wouldn't see me. When she says 'I will find you, murder you, and cut out your organs in alphabetical order while you take a bath in acid' she is not joking. Mal's mother came walking over and the two shared a few sentences until Hadis laughed. My hook, her laugh is so angelic <3! "That's the thing with hanging out with the Fates, I get the times mixed up. What I meant to say was last I checked you're going to get demoted." she said with a sneer. I just now realized she had fangs, how could i miss that. But what surprised me was when she sent out a wave of heat and blasted Maleficent back with a ball of blue fire, sending her flying into, ironically, a pile of hay, not visible or major injuries could be seen. A blue and orange bandana on her wrist had burn marks on it. This is why I loved this girl. Everyone was frozen in shock except Maleficent's henchmen who were making sure their mistress was alright. It was completely silent i could almost hear everyone's heartbeat, racing still from the drama. Hadis turned around and faced the crowd. "Don't worry I'm more humble than her so you don't need to bow to your new queen. But if you don't want to end up burnt, scorched, or on fire i suggest you make a path." she said walking through the crowd, her gang following behind, still pale from her action. I smiled, what a story to tell the others at the chip shop!

(Timeskip to Family Day Video Chat-brought to you by the Fates, who always know a prophecy or two.)(Narrator P.O.V.)

"Hadis!" Hades shouted to his daughter's room. She pulled out an earbud and acknowledged that she heard him. "You should come down here." Hadis groaned and walked down her spiral staircase made of bones to her father's office. "What happened, did Cerberus want to play with Medusa again? You know I don't like how the snakes look at him." she said jumping down the last three steps. "It's not that my beautiful living corpse. The Fallen Four, Evil Queen, Jafar, Cruella de Vil, and Maleficent, are going to do a video chat with the kids and were wondering if you would like to join them." he said going through some dead king's last will and testimony. Hadis laughed. "Oh that's too good dad. Have you considered stand up comedy?" she said wiping away a fake tear, until she realized he wasn't kidding. "They're going to start soon so you should hurry if you want." he said, making a glass of something appear and taking a sip. Hadis snapped her head to the left and ran until she disappeared as smoke, ending up in Maleficent's...castle if that's what you call it.
             She could hear them arguing and saw a flash as the screen was turned off. She stomped over to the screen and muttered a curse word in greek. They immediately quieted down as she outlined the screen with smoke. It came on again to show her former friends beginning to walk away. "Calling to the misfits of Auradon, are you receiving me?!" she said loudly to get their attention. They stopped and turned around shocked. She held her head up high. "What has the sunshine of life done to you? And what have you done to me?" She tilted her head. Evie looked down, ashamed of something and Jay avoided looking at the screen. Hadis didn't bother to look at Carlos and Mal was pale and stuttering. "H-Hadis." She tried to speak. "Mom told me what happened, what you did." she said to almost a whisper. Hadis sneered, "Well I needed something to do since you decided to listen to a white Witch and go to Narnia where everything is happy and magical and full of candy." she said with fake joy. (A/N yup. I just did Narnia. I just did that. No regerts.) Out of thin air, an old lady with brown hair appeared behind Carlos, forcing her to look at her true love once upon a time. "Um sorry to interrupt but who are you exactly?" she asked. Hadis already made a guess at her identity. "Well, Fairy Godmother, maybe this will give you a hint." Hadis said, holding up a ball of blue flames in her hand, her eyes glimmering orange then back to turquoise. Fairy Godmother gasped but went out of view again. No one said anything for a minute.

"I'm sorry Hadis, i wanted to go but i didn't want to leave you." said Evie. Hadis smiled at her.

"I do forgive you guys." she paused but frowned again. "It's you i don't forgive." she spat at Carlos who looked up, shocked, afraid, and confused.

"Hadis whatever I did I'm sorry." he tried to apologize. Hadis's hair started to flame, showing a sign of rage.

"Sorry? You're SORRY?! It's not what you did do it's what you didn't do. You missed the hints i gave you completely so you know what I'm not even going to tell you what you did wrong because the way i'm feeling right now, EVERYTHING YOU DID TO TRY TO BE KIND TO ME WAS WRONG! YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME SO DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU'RE SORRY!!!" Hadis screamed. By now Mal, Evie and Jay were heads down ashamed. Carlos was keeping a stoic face but you could tell he was shaking. Hadis didn't even know she was crying until she took in a big gasp of air. She felt warm tears down her cheeks but didn't realize how far she pushed herself when she saw the reflection of her orange eyes.

            It was dangerous when this happened

            It was dangerous when this happened. A curse was placed on her to where if she felt pure anger and her eyes turned orange completely, a double of Hadis called Heedic would appear and inflict pain on everyone who had breath. This had happened once before, but thankfully Zeus reversed everything and erased everyone's memory of it. She blinked out of it and looked away. "It's because of you I feel real pain. It's because of you that the only emotion I can feel is anger and hate and sadness. I felt the hate from you and almost killed someone. Look what you made me do, I've got a list of names and yours is in red underline." she said just above a whisper.

Carlos cleared his throat to speak, "I know that you're mad at me Hadis, for something I probably can't know, but I know you Hadis. You will find your way around it. I only hope that you can forgive me one day." he said. Jay looked at him in impression and surprise, he never knew his friend could say things like that.

It was then Evie who spoke up, "Hadis, we all miss you. We really wish you were here."

Mal snickered, "In fact Jay was saying the other day that there were dance tryouts that you would've demolished." she said tucking a strand of her purple hair behind her ear. Hadis smiled at the remark, thankful that her friends saw her talent.

"You should have seen her, she was doing an incredible flashmob a few days ago." said a voice from behind her. It was the Evil Queen, Hadis never knew she could be so nice.

"I'll send you guys videos if you want." said Hadis, "Music too if you like." Most people knew Hadis was a music artist, she did EDM and dubstep electronic music, but few people knew she played the violin too. Music was the only thing that kept her away from Heedic and kept her sane. Without it she would have gone insane and destroyed half the kingdom by now.

"We would love to see it." said Jay, nodding. Hadis smiled and nodded back, snapping her fingers so the screen was off. I looked to the adults sitting behind me.

"Well as you were." I said dismissing myself. I headed home and began to work on a new song.