Leaving Fairy Tail

(Please make sure you watch fairy tail so you will understand thx)
Edited
Lucy's POV

It was a normal day at Fairytail , When Natsu Dragneel and Lisanna Strauss came in. I was sitting at the bar drinking a milkshake when Lisanna came up to me, she said "Oh look at this useless trash ,your so weak anyone can beat you with or without magic." Lisanna started to laugh.

I said "At least I don't pick on people who are weaker than me." It became silence between us until she said "You don't pick on other weak people cause there is no one weaker than you." Just then Natsu came and said."What's going on here?"

Lisanna gave me a glare that said "Ooh your going to be in trouble now." Lisanna said "Lucy was saying how weak I was and she was about to hit me." Natsu looked at me angry and said "Lucy you better not touch a single finger on her." Before I could say anything Lisanna said "Maybe we should even kick her out of the guild before she hurts someone." Natsu responded "That's a great idea." He turned to me and said "Lucy leave this guild now and never come back."

As soon as he said that everyone in the guild started staring at Natsu and I then I finally said "Fine but I will get my revenge on Fairy Tail." I instantly left the guild without saying good byes, I was wondering around the town when I thought of an idea.

My idea was to leave Magnolia , Maybe Joining Fairytail's enemy so I could get my revenge on Fairy Tail and have a new guild to call home. "Now who's Fairytail's worst enemy, oh I know maybe Sabertooth Guild would be perfect." But before I could ask to join their guild I have to train to be stronger.

Back at the guild ~third point of view~

Erza Scarlet walked up to Natsu Dragneel "What did you do Natsu." she said with an angered face. Natsu replied with "All I did was got rid of any danger."Erza Instantly "LUCY IS NOT AN ENEMY!" Natsu said "She tried hurting Lisanna." All eyes went on Lisanna and Erza said " Lucy would never do that." Then finally Mirajane Strauss spoke "Lisanna lied, She walked up to Lucy and was telling her she was weak, If anything Lisanna was going to hurt Lucy".

Natsu Looked at Lisanna and said "Is this true?" There was a few seconds of silence then she said "of course not I would never lie to you Natsu". She grabbed his hand in reaction Natsu said "Don't touch me" He immediately pulled away from Lisanna and said "It's true...... I made her leave because of a lie!" He ran out of the guild trying to find Lucy he had no luck.

Back with Lucy ~Lucy Point of view~

I finally made it to Crocus and I saw a forest near by to train at. First I should probably find a hotel to stay at. As I walked I looked down at the floor and keep remembering what Natsu said.

I didn't notice until I bumped into a person and fell to the ground he said "Hey watch where your going!" Without looking up I said " maybe you should watch too, you could have moved out of the way ". I looked up and it was none other than Sting Ecliffe.

Sting Ecliffe is 1 of the twin dragon slayers of sabertooth guild. I said " oh it's you" he looked shocked and said " what do you mean?" I rolled my eyes at him and started walking past him without even looking at him.

Suddenly he grab my hand and pulled me back. He said " where are you going?" I responded with an annoyed voice " to find a hotel". For some reason he looked thrilled to hear that he said with a happy voice "wait I remember you, your that mage from fairytail aren't you?" I looked at him with an annoyed face and said " yeah so?"

He quickly changed his face to a confused expression. And said "shouldn't you be with your guild?" I looked down and then at my hand which sting was still holding. Sting looked at what I was looking at and quickly let go. He quickly turned away but I could tell he was blushing.

I told him why I left fairytail I was careful, I didn't tell him my plan is to join Sabertooth to get my revenge. He said " I don't think your weak and you wouldn't hurt someone". I looked at him with a curious expression, he immediately started to blush when I saw him blush I started to blush but quickly looked away. I figured that I should get to training but the only way I could do that is to leave Sting. The problem is I don't know how, I could always run but I think that's rude.

Then he said.......

Hey guys this is my first Fairy Tail story sorry if I take to long making this. Comment if you want more. I might make a Fairy Tail Nalu Story only If you guys say I should. Also here's a shout out to creeper_d12 out her stories also stick by and I will let you ban fans make decision. THX stay tune.
~Stingylover out~