Sleepover Part 1

I'll...... get them together! Now I feel like Mira....creepy! Ok how am I going to get them together. I know! Truth or Dare or t or d for short. But how do I get everyone to do it? I'll ask Mira, I walked over to Mira and I said "Mira I need your help" she looked my way and asked "whatcha need?" I smirk, she saw this and Smirked as well. I then said "Matchmaking time" Rogue or Mizuki doesn't know the power of matchmakers.

She looked super happy that I said that. And started asking random questions like 'who?' Or 'is it you' or even 'what happen with Sting?' I put a hand up to signal stop. Once I did this she stopped talking, I then said "Its Mizuki and Rogue" Once I said that she started squealing. I then said "What do we do? I know we should do t or d but I don't know how to get them to do it" she then stopped squealing and started to think.

Once she stopped she turned to me and said "how about a sleepover?" Of course why didn't I think about that I thought. I nodded and started walking to Mizuki until someone grabbed my hand I turned my head to see Mira. I had a questionable look. She then said " say it's because she's new and she should learn more about all of us and her." I nodded and she let go of my arm. And started walking too Mizuki.

Once I got back to the table I sat on Sting's lap. I then said "Hey Mizuki can we have a sleepover at your house to learn more about you?" She nodded and said "Sure how about around 6?" We all nodded right now it's 4:30 so we have an hour and a half to get ready. I then said " how about we go and get ready while Mizuki is getting everything set?" Every one nodded. I got off of Sting's lap and went over to Mizuki and whispered "can Mira come though?" She looked scared a little. Probably because she heard Mira is also called the She-Devil. She slowly nodded then left the guild. I smirked in victory then left to go home.
~timeskip 6:00~
Once I made it to her house I knocked on the door. The door opened up and I see Sting smiling. I was confused what's up with Sting I thought he stepped aside for me to go through but before I could pass him he whispered "Good plan" I smirked knowing he figured out my plan.

Once I got to the living room I saw Mizuki with a scared face I then said "Since everyone is here let's play a game of t or d" Mizuki nodded. Everyone got into a circle, Mizuki said "I'll go first" we nodded then she said "Lucy t or d" I wasn't thinking and said "D" she then had a smirk on her face I immediately wished I didn't say that. She then said......

Thank you everyone. I actually got this on time! But sorry if it's short. If your wondering what happened to the gmg's ? Well the King said that the Gmg are stopped because the princess is sick. So the Gmg will continue but not now. I'm sorry all you nalu shippers but right now it's nali and stinglu. Thx again for the support Bye!
~Stingylover out~