XXX - She'll Be The One*

Elena.

This kiss reminded me of everything. Just like when he had kissed me earlier. I wanted to pull away, but I didn't have the courage to do so. I needed him. I wanted him still.

I know that this isn't right, but I wanted it to be. This felt like the first time. Where I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. Everything was simple back then.

He never pulled away, and so did I. We didn't want to...I could feel it. I didn't want to do this, but part of me did. Part of me missed this. I missed feeling this way towards him.

Everything that I was focusing on suddenly left my mind. I wasn't thinking clearly I could tell. I felt his arms lift me up under my legs and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

I remembered all of the memories I had with him when we would do this. It made me happy, and all of my worries just drifted away. Our kiss felt like the ones we've had before, but stronger.

Before I knew it, I was laying on the bed and watched him remove his shirt. I smiled and pulled him back to my lips. He laid on top of me and began kissing down my neck.

"Please tell me what you're thinking," he muttered while he started kissing along the rim of my chest.

I knew what he was talking about, and when I tried to say something, no words came out. I couldn't say anything. He made me speechless, like always.

"Please...tell me," he muttered once more and kissed under my chin.

"I-I love y-you S-Sh-Shawn," I choked out and his lips instantly crashed against mine.

"And I love you...so much," he smiled and winked and kissed me once more.

No matter how much I tried to convince myself that I wasn't in love with him...I am. And this night would prove that.

As we kissed I could feel the lust radiating his body take over as his grip became harder along my body. One of his hands slipped under my shirt as his other caressed my sides.

Second by second our clothes shredded off. His hands remained on my waist, controlling my movements. I could hear his heavy breath, and his groan.

A small moan escaped my lips, but I quickly bit my lip, trying to stop it knowing this was what he wanted. Although I wanted him in this way, I wasn't going to give in that easily.

"Baby please don't hold back on me. I love you," He said quietly in my ear, getting ready to push himself into me.

He then, slowly pushed into me causing a loud moan escape. It's been too long and I forgot how he felt inside of me. It was the first time all over again, I was hurting and I knew he sensed it.

His movements continued in a slow, loving motion.

"You're tighter than I remember baby," he said causing me to hiss.

I cursed under my breath, biting my lip in the process. His thrusts became faster, small cuss words left his mouth, making my body go weak.

His grip on my hips tightened, letting me know he was close. I could feel everything with him at this moment. The lust within his thrust. Our breaths became heavy, and I was unable to hold in any longer.