Chapter 1

I stared from my temporary bed which is a semi-comfy couch and 2 throw pillows and a warm throw blanket. I looked at the cracked ceiling, letting everything wash over me, slowly accepting my new reality. Sighing silently, making sure to not make any noise to alert my new roommates and friends I'm up; I'm not up for a confrontation yet about my predicament.

Either they don't snore, were still awake like me and letting them be washed away in the depths of their own thoughts or doing something quietly. I turned to look out the window that was behind the couch and see the city. It was partially buzzing and partially dead under the moon light. I focused my vision to look at my faint reflection upon the glass.

I look cartoony. Like a mix of the older one buy with new cartoonish in it too. Example, the gloves I wear. They are basic black gloves I would wear to do anything to strenuous but for almost everyday things too. And not wearing them....felt wrong. Like being naked and trying to walk around in public. I can go around without them on but it takes a while to get use to and not looked at or something bad or wrong, but since I woke up here, just kept them on for almost anything, even sleeping! And they don't get stinky or sweaty either!

Same with shoes, it's those kind of shoes where they never hurt and can do anything and still look almost when you got them. My shoes has never, NEVER been like that, and if they could, its from lack of wearing. And having them off for anything but sleep and shower, even walking around the house or room, felt wrong. Same thing with the stench and sweat with it too!

I saw my now bigger eyes with wide brown iris and somewhat small pupil. Usually eyes, mine too, are all proportionally correct, least my knowledge, but this isn't the case. My face was so...symmetrical and absolutely clear of any facial hair besides my perfect eyelashes and even brows, the same with any blemishes or past ones that were still working on disappearing. Heck, it felt so smooth and soft to touch, like a baby's butt! Or a better understanding, its normal for the peach fuzz anywhere on the face, not just the upper lip, but was all gone! I'm not girly so I don't do the whole 20 product to my skin, worry about the slight uneven brows and eyelashes, heck I don't even dabble in makeup unless a rare or important occasion.

And yet, it was the best my face has ever been, it had to be surreal...and yet here it is. My hair, flawless and that cartoon shine in it, even in the lowlighting right now. I was lying on the cough, turning occasionally and snuggling down too; absolutely perfect hair, a strand or two out of place, but it adds to the 'perfectly out of place' style! I have black hair about mid-back and curls out and slight waves in it; the ends point out perfectly like any cartoon's hair would've been drawn. My skin is one even tone; like any other cartoon, that nice fair but pale skin tone.

I use to live in a sunny place and wore long and short pants all the time, which made it either uneven or gave small sun spots. And speaking of my legs...THEY ARE PERFECTLY SMOOTH! I was always lazy with leg hair removal and when I did, I always missed spots or hairs, but I knew I didn't shave before coming here and now it's absolutely smooth. My body shape was perfect, didn't have the small pot belly I did or any of my other imperfections that made me, me! I feel like a whole new person and yet no different...

My red glasses which had a hair line thin scratches hidden within the lens from being old and flying from my face, were as clear and even cleaner than the day I first got them.

You probably questioning by now why I'm upset and could gather that I'm now a cartoon and not in a world I knew of. And I'm sure you are wondering how I got here and who are my new friends who were kind enough to give a bed (couch) and a roof over my head? Well get comfortable, because in order to explain exactly what happened, I have to take up back where things slowly graduate from sad to weird to confusing and scaring to mind blowing that lead me to here and now.